Ratings for Dr. Pamela S. Simpson

I chose Dr. Simpson as my medical oncologist on the recommendation of my breast surgeon, Dr. Pahnke. She is clearly up-to-date on the latest clinical trials, and always willing to discuss which approaches the thinks are best and why. I think she strikes a great balance between compassion and frankness, and I was grateful to have her on my team.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

After a previous poor experience, I choice Dr.Simpson.The first time we meet she, was exteremly well prepared. She reviewed my file,answered my questions,liked that I was aproactive patient.Using my term "She's a girl Scount, well prepared". I am extremely satisfied that I choice her and would recomened her,in aheart beat. Thank you Dr. Pam Simpson for,agreeing to be my Doctor. Donald A Bauer

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Very caring and compasionate. She has a way of calming your fears. Really cares about her paitents and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Pamela S. Simpson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE