Ratings for Dr. Tamara Liss

Her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Some days she can be just ok; other days she seems so cold and even callous. The staff are terrible as well. You feel like you're begging for a favor. Only her nurse seems to be a decent human being. I visit her only if I need a script and no other doctor can see me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr Liss saved my life. I was recently diagnosed by her with cancer. She guided me through the process in a most professional way. Thanks to her, I am alive today to tell my story. I was initially misdiagnosed and time was wasted in the diagnosis. When I came to DR Liss, she expedited my tests and got me in to see an oncologist without delay. I will always be grateful for what Dr Liss did for me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Extremely RUDE staff. The doctor does not show compassion to patients at all. I will NEVER go to her again. All around unprofessional...unworthy to be a doctor. The receptionist was insulting and ride.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

By far the worse Dr I have ever dealt with. Very unprofessional and put my health at risk intentionally.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Don't walk RUN from this office!! If you are looking for a compassionate Dr this is not the one!! Don't show up for an emergency check-up unless you can call ahead or you will get a lecture. I have only seen one other person in her waiting room so this should be the tip off!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Liss saved my life. On a routine exam, Dr Liss found a small lump in my breast. After a mammogram and biopsy, I was found to have breast cancer. Thanks to early detection, I am cancer free and able to move on with my life!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I recently relocated from NY to Florida due to having lupus. This is truly he worst doctor I have ever been to. Because of my lupus I am on a lot of medication. After reviewing all the medication I am on she proceeded to call me a drug addict. She is lucky I didn't smack her in her face right then and there. She refused to treat me. THIS IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

This doctor was very unhelpful and didnt seem to have much interest in active communication. She did seem like she didnt want to do anything, as another person commented. She was rude and remarked on my weight even though she was sognificantly heavier than me. She asked me if Ive ever been on a diet. I dont know why a fat doctor would ask a female if they have ever been on a diet in a condescending way. It was seriously weird.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr Liss has been my doctor for years. When she left her Deerfield office, and moved to Boca Raton 4 years ago, I followed her. I trust Dr Liss more than I have any doctor before. She took care of me when I was hospitalised a few years ago. She was very attentive to my needs, and involved an excellent group of specialists in my care. She saved my life! Once I was discharged from the hospital, I spent 3 weeks at a rehab facility. Dr Liss made rounds and saw me several times there too. Most doctors don't do that. The other patients were randomly assigned to physicians they didn't know. My husband uses her too. He thought he'd prefer a male doctor, but now he would never switch. He too feels very comfortable with Dr Liss. We are both confident in her care and know we are getting the best care.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Liss' for many years. She saved my husband's life. Dr. Liss, along with her office staff, are very warm, very compassionate, and empathetic. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Tamara Liss's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1991)