Ratings for Dr. Sandra L. Hirsch

This is the WORST experience I have ever had in a medical office in my life and I'm 67 years old!! The rudest and nastiest staff I have ever dealt with and I was in the medical field for 30 years. Neither the staff or the doctor know how to communicate with patients or family. And they can recommended. Several of my friends have had the same experience and left this practice after one or two visits. SKIP THIS OFFICE!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Horrible treatment of patients and family members. Stay away from this doctor and unprofessional office staff!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Hirsch speaks in a demeaning manor to my family which is cold and disrespectful. Her office staff has such a rude attitude that you would NEVER want your family members to be treated in such a way! There are many GREAT doctors with caring staff members in Boca Raton, this is NOT one to be recommended.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

There are so many other qualified and UNDERSTANDING doctors in Boca Raton. Do yourself a favor and find one of them.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hirsch for almost 20 years and find her to be extremely thorough, knowledgeable and caring. She does expect you to follow through with her recommendations and advice. She cares about her patients health and well being.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Some of these people must have seen a different Doctor or they are jealous females. I've been with Dr Hirch since she started her practice. I'm 70 years old and she has never been wrong. If you want a great GP it's Dr Hirch.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

What a good doctor who shows such concern and dedication for her patients. I've had my family follow with her for years! Always on top of everything, excellent diagnostician. Her staff is very friendly and helpful too.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Knowledgeable and extremely thorough. She takes her time and always listens to you. She was referred to me by several of me Boca West friends and we all love her!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Excellent doctor respectful Do not understand these few negative ratings - she certainly doesn't deserve them. She has never rushed me through an appointment, and made time for me when unscheduled but necessary.. Exceptional staff! Never Rude!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Hirsch is a great doctor! She is above all the best doctor I've ever seen!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Sandra L. Hirsch's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1991)