Ratings for Dr. Nancy Tozer

great doctor very conscientious, careful and kind

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

wait and wait and wait and wait... Dr. Tozer takes way too much time with a patient constantly referring to books and notes while patient is in her office wait and doesn't provide all the necessary medication at the end of it . Time to retire it's long overdue .

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I've heard the complaints about Dr. Tozers appointment keeping and here receptionist being difficult. I have been a patient of hers for many years and appreciate the time she spends with me even though it is way more than the government allows for a patient visit. If she spends that time with everyone, then she is going to get off schedule. Suck it up. She is giving great healthcare. The receptionist can be curt but when the chips really fall and you are having a real urgent need to see the Doctor..she comes through in spades, efficiently and compassionately.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

She has the worst receptionist/secretary. Attitude, loud and not discrete when on phone, no courtesy reminder calls, terrible appointment scheduling. To be fair though Tozer is too popular for her own good. If you make an appointment be prepared to wait up to 2 hours!!! And if you are sick and need a short notice appointment you won't get it.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Tozer's a gift. Receptionist is always in a bad mood though. Dr. Tozer is worth the wait. SHe's a real life-saver

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr Tozer is absolutely wonderful. I don't know what my family and I would do without her. We have to wait, but once she sees us, she takes all the time necessary to get to the root of the problem. I just hope she doesn't retire anytime soon. I don't think I will ever find such an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Never had a problem with Linda. Very professional. Have witnessed a few patients harrasing her. maybe it's you people that are complainging. Dr. Tozer is a gem. She does, indeed, take the time to listen, hence the wait.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Dr. Tozer has been my doctor since the early '80. Never had a problem she couldn't help with. Takes care of my whole family now. Maybe the reason it may take too long to get in is, as someone else mentioned, she never rushes a patient. I believe that getting to know just may help her to treat you... head and heart. For those with very little positive to say, go and find another doctor! If you can. I feel sorry for those people who don't have a family MD on their side. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Tozer as my doctor... even if sometimes I might have to wait a little. Book as early as possible to avoid delays. As for her staff. I can't think of one instance where I thought they were rude or enjoyed passing on bad news. I've gotten to know them over the years and they are very, professional. Some of the other comments were personal attacks from some very un- qualified individuals. Shame on you! She's dedicated her life to helping people in the best way she knows how. Not happy? Move On.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I also think Dr. Tozer is an exceptional physician with excellent listening skills and will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist when indicated and she is not certain about something. However, I must also agree about her receptionist. She is most inappropriate, rude and unprofessional. She should not be in the position of transmitting important medical and test results. You almost get the feeling she likes to pass on "bad" information. She also gives the information to anyone who picks up the phone, e.g. she gave my 20 Yr. old son my Pap test result. I could go on, but it is unfortunate that a physician as dedicated as Dr. Tozer allows this unprofessional busybody be the frontline image of her practise.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

My whole family and I see Dr. Tozer, she is patient, empathetic and makes things comfortable. A great doctor. The only problem is that usually it's about a two hour wait, and you have to get past her receptionist, who is very rude. I don't know what her story is, and I hate to judge, but it's very unpleasant.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008