Ratings for Dr. Deborah R. Hajovsky

I did not like this doctor at all. I felt she recommended treatments that were not necessary. I would never recommend using her.

Submitted July 13, 2017

Awesome doctor! Takes her time to answer your questions thoroughly. Never rushes during your appointments. When I started experiencing some mild menopause symptoms she listened and made me feel so much better as she also was experiencing some similar symptoms herself. She is caring and always has a smile on her face. I highly recommend her. Again she is an awesome doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

She is wonderful... and its worth the wait, in fact we are from san antonio and I will continue to make the 3 1/2 hour drive to keep her as my OB/GYN. She delivered my first baby whom I was initially told would not make it by another doctor... and she literaly saved his life. The most caring doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Excellent ob/gyn. Felt safe under her care. Friendly and approachable.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Hajovsky makes what can be an embarrassing, stressful process into a relaxed & painless visit. The wait can be long and appointments are often late, but that is because she insists on visiting one-on-one with each of her patients. She is very quick about her business once she's in the exam room with you and she never leaves you in the stirrups too long. I had a cancer scare a couple of years ago and she was very supportive and thoroughly answered all of my questions. Her nurses and office staff are helpful too. Not long ago I switched insurance companies and discovered that they didn't cover my brand of birth control, and I was going to be out of town for the next 2 weeks so it was urgent that I get a new Rx as fast a possible. Within 2 hours of calling, Dr. Hajovsky's office provided me with a few sample packs and a new Rx was ready for me when I got back. I think she's the best Ob/Gyn in town and I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

I was referred to Dr Hajovsky through my mother in law when I was pregnant with our first child. I learned quickly to take a book with me for waiting in the examination room, but also quickly realized that Dr. H likes to thoroughly answer any questions you may have and also likes to check on you as a person. At the end of my first pregnancy I had complications, but again, was always met with answers. What has impressed me above and beyond with Dr. H. is after our family moved across the country I had terrible complications with my pregnancy. I called to find out how to get a "2nd" opinon, and was quickly surprised when Dr H. herself called me back 15 minutes later! She is a superior physician and I recommend her without any hesitation

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Hajovsky has been my doctor for 10 years, through a high-risk pregnancy, a hysterectomy, and an A & P repair. She cares about her patients, and she pays extra attention to minimizing and managing pain and does an extremely good job of this. My first child was delivered by another very good doctor, who also performed several minor procedures. Dr. Hajovsky's care was simply excellent and superior.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I love Dr Hajovsky. Every time I am in there, I feel like a person, not just a patient. The fact that she takes the time to chat with you IN her office AFTER a visit means a lot to me. She's always been very caring about me and listens to any concerns I have.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

She is such a wonderful doctor. I went to her for both my pregnancies and no matter how many questions I had she answered them all! After I delivered my first daughter she came and saw me each day i was in the hospital. She is one of the first doctors I have met that has such a caring and warm attitude towards her patients. I would definitely recommend her to any woman!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Over 9 years ago,Dr. H saw me through a difficult pregnancy, which included several episodes of bleeding. She understood my needs as a pregnant woman, not as a "patient". My recovery was remarkably easy. The baby was delivered at term, 100% healthy, no episiotomy, and a very easy labor. I followed her to San Angelo because I felt confident in her abilities. In 2001 she did my hysterectomy. Both times in hospital, I saw her at least once a day, even on Sunday. She is very caring and remembered me on my most recent visit as if I'd just been in, when I hadn't seen her in 5 years. (We moved.) She is a busy lady these days, having delivered 8 babies that day, but she still explained everything to me & answered questions. One of the things that I appreciate the most - she never touches me or does anything without telling me what to expect. Her stirrups are covered to make them warm, and she uses warmed gel. Anyone who's had a pap knows how much these little things mean. Dr. H is excellent!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Deborah R. Hajovsky's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)