Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Winters

Dr. Winters has been treating me for over a year now at the Bel Air location. He is one of the best Doctors I have ever been too. Very knowledgable and experienced. Takes his time with me, explains everything and goes over all options. I whole heartedly trust him. Great bedside manner. Would recommend him to everyone and will no longer see any other!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Winters is an excellent doctor. He does everything that he can to take care of his patients. He is very nice, professional and dedicated to helping people on daily basis. I strongly recommend Dr Winters to everybody. He is a good person.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

find a different doctor to play around with your spinal column.. this doctor paralyzed my healthy 40 year old father doing something that was supposed to be an outpatient surgery then refused to speak with us and passed the buck on to some innocent intern to explain what happened to us please keep looking for a good doctor your quality of life is at stake

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

He inserted a shunt in my brain and put it on top of my right ear. Had to have surgery to keep it in as it cuts through the skin, causes constant ear aches. He went on vacation 2 days after he did surgery w/o telling me, had no dr to fill in for him. Left me with no pain perscription - I was abandoned. He lied about how he was going to do surgery, cut 2/3 hair off and joked about it since it was only to be 1/3. Pushed tubing in wrong part of body causing extreme upper body brusing explaining I should have expected my body to be traumitized. There is a lot more that he did which wasn't right and now i am constant pain in each place he did an incision. Had to have 2nd surgery and now a third as shunt just put in wrong place. I moved 25 miles away and havent been back, no phone call to see how it is going. After surgery, I was suppose to email his office with any problems or questions and they would email back the next day. They didn't even do that.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Very pleasant and helpful. Not eager to do surgery. I did not end up getting surgery and got better without it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Bedside manner is horrible. Actually stood at the door of the hospital room and asked how I was doing then left. Most days he never even came in the room to check the surgical site. Have no idea of how knowledgeable he is since he was very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Charles J. Winters's Credentials

• Arabic

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal