Ratings for Dr. Boyd Stewart

Sad to see him retire. Stewart was my doc for 5 years. Wonderful man. He is the kind of doc that appreciates his patients in tune with their own body so I can understand why a lot of people don't "get" him. Also, if ever he did not know when seeing me, he would actively take the time to seek out answers immediately for me. Always followed up and found specialists, names, numbers, everything. He's a misunderstood doc but he meant the world to me! Always left the office 100% happy with his diagnoses. Thanks Dr. Stewart! You'll be missed! Office staff could use a course or two in bedside manner. Just saying....

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

worst doctor in the world! My mother was passing blood and was sent the the emergency room for care. He did not even check her over. Just asked what she wanted him to do about it. Later that night she passed a kidney stone and was in horrible pain. This man is awful. The staff at the hospital was no better that night. If you do not want to care for you patients then do not become a doctor. I would not go to him if he was the last doctor on earth. And to anyone making comments about the emergency rooms being over used wait until you need some serious care and are treated this way!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Brought my sick young daughter to the emergency room on a Sunday evening afer she ran a 103 temperature and was very sick all weekend, Doctor Stewart was on call, He acted totally inconvienenced because he was called rom home and was cold and rude. He was also rude and cold to my daughter who is only 6 years old!!! He needs to go back to school and learn some compassion!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Hmmm....after I saw him in emergency one morning, he arranged for referral to a Regina neurologist and ct scan to happen that same day, with followup the next day. Don't know how anyone could beat that performance.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

I have had Dr Stewart as my physician for 25 years. I have never had a problem with him. He has always helped me to best of his ability. He has always referred me to a specialist if need be. He is direct and straight to the point. He uses everyday language that I understand. I appreciate this after all I am not a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I do not even want to get started about this doctor but,I have known this doctor for over 20 years I would never recommend him to anyone. My son could have died twice in doctor Stewarts care in emergency.Thank God I went elsewhere my son was rushed to Regina @3mos old with instestial infection that Dr. Stewart sent us home & said nothing was wrong. The second time he had a concusion and Dr. stewart told us you can have alot of bangs & bumps on the head & not have anything wrong that maybe true but I took first aid & CPR & new after my son threw up @ the hosp after our second time seeing him in one day & my persistance did he hospitalize him. My doctor saw him the next day & started him on IV & he spent 3 days in the hosp. Not to mention how he missdiagnosed me a few times. I would not take my dog to this Doc.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Wouldn't take my dog to this man, very uncaring and very very rude. Should not be allowed to be on call at the hospital at all.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Took my daughter in ER when she was sick... I felt like I was incovniancing him, he rolled his eyes, an sighed.. Saw him once myself when i went to ER, and asked "What do you want me to do?" This man SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Stewart I'm afraid just like the majority of all these other feedbacks is that he is not a good Dr. He was my Dr. for several years and finally because of his incompetence and uncaring attitude I found someone else. Pray you are never in a situation where you have to go to the emergency room when he is on call. You are a menace and waste of his time. He is always slightly irritated by the fact that he had to quit whatever it was he was doing before the call and actually try to be a professional Dr. I donot encourage anyone to see him. I respect and trust the Dr. I now have. I am not hard to please.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

You better be very ill when you see Dr Stewart in the ER. If your not an "emergency" I can see why he gets upset. He has been my doctor for years and if I was concerned about anything we would talk about it. If he was concerned about the issue he would make sure tests or whatever else was necessary was done for that issue. If he feels you are just complaining & its not an urgent issue he will tell you straight out. He will always help a person in need.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007