Ratings for Dr. Scott B. Halperin

Am an RN for 25 years. I have never met a doctor as caring and knowledgeable as Dr Scott Halperin. He is my Doctor and would not change him for the world. Highly recommended Dr.Scott Halperin.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Halperin has been our family Doctor for 20 years. He is the most caring and kind man you will ever meet. Yes there are times when you have to wait to see him, however when its your turn he is patient and takes time with you. He is the only Doctor I know that works 24/7 "everyday". He calls you back promptly in emergencies and never forgets to call you personally with test results. He will never make you feel like you are bothering him no matter the hour. We not only think of Dr. Halperin as our Doctor but hes part of our family. We have approximately 10 family members who depend on him and its wonderful to know hes just a phone call away. Nothing but the highest regards we have for him.Donna Mitchell

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Halperin for about 20 years. Even though the wait time can be ridiculous at times I would never change doctors. He is very caring and friendly. I have even called him on Christmas Eve and on weekends and have always got a call back from him. He also treats my parents as well. I would give him a million stars if I could except for the wait time of course.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Excellent Dr. very knowledgeable, professional, caring, very dedicated, loves his profession, he is our family Dr. he was also my grandmother's Dr. she loved him !! and I recommend him. He is the best Dr. !!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

His office is always very CROWDED and when I do finally see him I feel rushed. This might be beacause his hours are ridiculous (the office closes at about 1p.m. most days and is completely closed on Wednesdays). He has a habit of forgetting simple things such as taking my blood pressure or checking my breathing; I have to actually request those things be done. The office is very outdated and appears dirty at times. The nurse staff isn't always the friendliest. I hate to say such negative things but these have been my experiences with this doctor and his facility. Dr. Halperin is a very nice person though.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Had him for my husband,and a disaster..My husband a aortic valve replaced mechanicalwitch meant he needed to be on coumatin for life..ignoree d to ask if biological or mechanical..cause him long term hospitlzation

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Scott B. Halperin's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)