Ratings for Dr. Tom Young

My father had this POS dr for a quite a few years. He never listened to my fathers complaints. He went in once for a sore shoulder and the dr said that he was old and had arthritis. Well my dad went in when there was a dr that took over for young and the dr sent my dad for x-rays to conclude that he needed shoulder surgery. A few years later my dad was having issues regarding his bowels and was bleeding from his bum .Young didn't see d him for any cancer screening and wouldn't check him out. This ignorant POS Dr needs to retire. Good thing we didn't sue him . But I think someone will soon.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I don't know why they gave this ignorant human being a medical licence! That is definitely what he is not practicing. Incompetent, impolite, unknowledgeable, lost, confused, aggressive and insulting. I would go on, but i have to go find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I’ve only seen him once and I regret it. He doesn’t seem to really care. Very dismissive and short. I feel like he didn’t take me seriously because I am young. He ignored me when I told him one of my symptoms as well. I wish we had more doctors like Dr. Fredeen.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Foot had minor fractures. Young disregarded it. Went to walk in had it exrayed. Now have to have surgery! Absoulete the most ignorant self intitled arrogrant physican if all times.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Worst doctor ive ever had. Dont get a disability . in his eyes no such thing as a disability.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

If you are looking for a straight shooter and not someone to listen to you whine this is your doctor. He has ordered many tests to finally get me diagnosed with a rare illness. Recently has addressed the wait time in his office now I can get in within a day. Does not hesitate to refer you and is all for a second opinion, even a third when specialists were stumped. Fought for getting me the test I needed before being released from the hospital because he said it takes ten times longer once you are out. I landed in his practice by chance and I'm grateful I did.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

very closed minded to naturalpaths (blatently called them all "quacks") and an incredibly creepy guy to look at and have a pap smear completed by. if your looking for someone comfortable with good personable manners.. not your guy. but probable good enough if all your looking for a quick straight forward answer since he only does have 15 min with you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

any idea when he is retiring? About time isn't it?

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Way to much for me the write, Second to none the Worst Dr in price George go else where please go else where !

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Seeing this doctor could cost you your life. My father is dying of stage 3 colon cancer. He told Dr Young repeatedly in the last 3 years that he had blood in his stool. My dad says Dr. Young ignored it. Fortunately at one visit it was a replacement Dr. and upon the mention of blood in stool he was rushed in for a colonoscopy, surgery followed very quickly but unfortunately not from an oncology surgeon. as the surgery wasn't specialized situation is not that good. Now that's the story for my dad. My mom has also had the misfortune of seeing this doctor for many years and had her yearly pap test done and the cells were bad.. However, she was not informed of this and one year later went back in for her next yearly test where she was then informed of her previous results, new test revealed spread of the cells. she then had a complete hysterectomy. If you would like to die or your family murdered then make an appointment for yourself or your family as fast as possible. this doctor will surely help you towards a fast and painful death.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015