Ratings for Dr. Tom Young

Foot had minor fractures. Young disregarded it. Went to walk in had it exrayed. Now have to have surgery! Absoulete the most ignorant self intitled arrogrant physican if all times.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Worst doctor ive ever had. Dont get a disability . in his eyes no such thing as a disability.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

If you are looking for a straight shooter and not someone to listen to you whine this is your doctor. He has ordered many tests to finally get me diagnosed with a rare illness. Recently has addressed the wait time in his office now I can get in within a day. Does not hesitate to refer you and is all for a second opinion, even a third when specialists were stumped. Fought for getting me the test I needed before being released from the hospital because he said it takes ten times longer once you are out. I landed in his practice by chance and I'm grateful I did.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

very closed minded to naturalpaths (blatently called them all "quacks") and an incredibly creepy guy to look at and have a pap smear completed by. if your looking for someone comfortable with good personable manners.. not your guy. but probable good enough if all your looking for a quick straight forward answer since he only does have 15 min with you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

any idea when he is retiring? About time isn't it?

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Way to much for me the write, Second to none the Worst Dr in price George go else where please go else where !

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Seeing this doctor could cost you your life. My father is dying of stage 3 colon cancer. He told Dr Young repeatedly in the last 3 years that he had blood in his stool. My dad says Dr. Young ignored it. Fortunately at one visit it was a replacement Dr. and upon the mention of blood in stool he was rushed in for a colonoscopy, surgery followed very quickly but unfortunately not from an oncology surgeon. as the surgery wasn't specialized situation is not that good. Now that's the story for my dad. My mom has also had the misfortune of seeing this doctor for many years and had her yearly pap test done and the cells were bad.. However, she was not informed of this and one year later went back in for her next yearly test where she was then informed of her previous results, new test revealed spread of the cells. she then had a complete hysterectomy. If you would like to die or your family murdered then make an appointment for yourself or your family as fast as possible. this doctor will surely help you towards a fast and painful death.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Tom is my physician, and he has a listening ear ,we all need to be our own managers when it comes to our health.Doctors only know what we tell them ,be clear about your problems and Dr. Young is always interested in what you think you need .His staff is awesome and I have never had a bad experience with him .He is an amazing fiddle player too! The reason for one complaint at a time is they really have a any patients and if they heard all of our complaints it would take all day I am sure . I do not mind this policy ,like I said he's a great listener even when he is limited with time.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I dread seeing this doctor. He is rude, disrespectful, belittling has no bedside manner whatsoever. He does not listen and scolds you for wanting help. I have never been so upset by a doctor and it never seems to fail whenever I HAVE to see him, I leave feeling frustrated, insulted and hopeless. I don't know how this man has managed to continue in this profession....

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011