Ratings for Dr. Pat Quinlan

Fillings are done quick and become very sensitive ! Switched dentist and they fixed the problem

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Have been going to Dr Quinlan for years You may have to wait some but no one leaves til the work is completed to his miticulous approval He can be called by his patients at home and will come to office to look after his patients He is a lively person gentle and has top rating with children Bravo Dr Quinlan

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I was with him for many years but had to leave as wait times became very long. His punctuality was good at his small office on Waterloo st. However, when he moved to Market Square and added more chairs, they started triple booking and wait times became very very long. He has no respect for the patients time. I have been going to a new dentist and I do not require as many fillings as I did with Quinlan. I realize now for years Quinlan drilled my teeth to pieces. If he is not drilling, he is not making $$$$$$. I would not recommend Quinlan to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

They have at least one dental chair with MASSAGE settings.. how relaxing is that to feel that while you wait for your freezing to take hold. NICE!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Always on time, some of the time the dental hygienist seems to do a lot more than the one at my previous dentist; hope it means they have a higher level of training or some such.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Have been a patient for 12 years. All kinds of work done without any problems. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Was a long term patient of Dr. Pat and loved him. He gave me a new smile. Great atmosphere every time I went. Enjoyed his humor and loved the staff. Moved back to Halifax in 2003. Just recently found a dentist in the same great calipher as Pat. If I could have brought Pat with me, I would have. Great dentist. Miss that dentistry family terribly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been going to Dr Quinlan for over 20 years he has done everything in my mouth and i wouldnt have it any other way. I have had a root canal done by him and never had an issue. I LOVE his staff there, he should be a comedian not just a dentist, i would reccommend him to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Quinlan is very caring and patient. I have a terrible fear of dentist and he always shows me compassion. He is also the best cosmetic dentist around.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Outstanding dentist, and this is from someone who dreads even a cleaning. Staff very friendly and accomodating. Couldn't ask for a better dentist !!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010