Ratings for Dr. Marissa Rocourt

Dr. Rocourt is excellent!! She takes care of my 87 yr. old mom and myself. She will answer all your questions and concerns. She treats you like you are the only patient in the office. Dr. Rocourt is the best!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Rocourt! She has been my families (parents, sisters and my) DR for well over 7 years. She is a great listener, never makes you feel rushed. She doesnt sugar coat things- but is not obnoxious about you needing to do something that you haven't done. Personiable and funny and always has a smile on her face. You couldn't ask for any more in a DR!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I have been searching for a non-nonsense Dr. who would listen to me and treat the WHOLE me. I saw Dr. Rocourt for the first time today and I could not have been more pleased. She is exactly what need. And both her front desk and nursing staff are also wonderful! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I saw Dr. Rocourt for about 5 years while I was living in Melbourne. She is the only doctor I've ever had who actually follows up with her patients after an appointment. She has referred me to two specialists in the past, and both times followed up a week later. She will gladly answer any questions and does not seem annoyed while doing so. I moved away two years ago and STILL have not found a doctor as capable and as friendly as Dr. Rocourt.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

First time at her office today and everyone was very nice. I appreciate that everyone introduced themselves,loved that i didn't have to wait at all and the Dr. seems to listen to me. Hope to keep this doctor for a long time.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

She came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. Took her time, listened closely, made a referral for me, and followed up with me! I am very happy.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Rocourt is an outstanding doctor. If you have always been searching for that perfect doctor then you have found her. Just make the appointment you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I have only seen Dr. Rocourt 1 time so far, but I have never had a doctor spend as much time with me as she did. She really listened to what I had to say and asked a lot of questions about my family medical history, which is important. I will continue to use her as my Primary Care Physician.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Rocourt knows my family in and out - not just by the file. She knows my family history, and makes sure that both my dad and I go to specialists annually to get checked for issues in our family history. She is always easy to talk to, and has never made me wait more than 5 minutes past my apt time. She recentlly changed practices, and I plan to follow her to her new practice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Marissa Rocourt's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1996)