Ratings for Dr. Russell Tong

Dr. Tong is very thorough, takes the time to enquire about your condition, and performs a full comfortable eye exam. He is very knowledgeable and friendly, and answers all your questions with clarity and genuine concern. Look for him at his new location at Arbutus & W.12th Avenue.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Tong before he joined the new Pearle Vision location on W. Broadway. Very knowledgable and helpful. He looks for anything and everything that could be wrong as any doctor should, and will take the time to find it and explain. Because of this, punctuality for appointments sometimes can be late, but I can totally understand that. Unfortunately he only has one assistant on staff which can be difficult because she has to handle the initial equipment testing and man the front desk at the same time, so please be patient and everything will be okay!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

This Doctor is brutally honest. When it comes to your eyes, he dishes how it is. Listen to the man. He is fantastic

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

A very thorough and pleasant eye exam. Dr. Tong took the time to answer all my questions with easy to understand answers. He is very pleasant and caring.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Tong is GREAT! Very informative, answers all questions. Is upbeat, cheerful. Not stingy with his time. Knows his stuff. Staff is really good. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Tong is awesome. He is really thorough and knowledgeable. He detected that I had other health conditions based on his assessment of my eye. I got my blood test and lo and behold he was correct! Would recommend him and can't rate him high enough here

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Tong. I have always found him to be friendly, caring and thorough. He explains whatever you have questions about.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I have been very satisfied with the service I have always received from Dr Tong

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Tong has been one of the best optometrists I've ever visited. He was certainly one of the most through, explaining everything in detail, answering any questions, however trivial. He didn't hurry me,and I trust him completely. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

The best eye exam I've ever had. Dr Thong was extremely thorough and aimiable. I will continue to use his services in the future.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011