Ratings for Dr. Allan B. Climan

You have seen so many negative comments for this doctor.those are absolutely true.he is very unprofessional....I never believe that a doctor can be like this ....his weird jokes makes u feel comfortable ....awkward behaviour of this doctor makes u not to trust him..worst doctor I have ever seen...please avoid this doctor .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I've been through a lot, and as a result, I initially didn't want a male OB. I decided to give Dr. Climan a chance because I had called so many female doctors and none were taking new clients. He's said some off-color and condescending things now and then, but overall it wasn't bad for most of my pregnancy, although he's always been a bit more handsy than was necessary. I also had some issues with his assistant/nurse making errors with my weight tracking (I track my own at home, so I know I wasn't in the wrong) but I let it go because I'm so far along that I didn't really want to take on the stress of finding a new doctor. Then, this last visit, he crossed a boundary for me in the unnecessary touching department. It was enough to make me feel shaky and sick the entire way home, but not enough that I would know how to even report it. I won't be going back here. His "sense of humor" borders dangerously close to getting off on taking advantage of women's trust and seeing how far he can push their submission to 'authority'. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

The worst experience ever...his comments are out of place. He is very disrespectful.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

He is the worst doctor ever seen in my hole life. Disrespecfull and inapropiate coments on your visit. I develope and illness on my first pregnancy but for him everything is normal. Avoid him as much as posible.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I Have been with Climan for many years...he is definitely inappropriate you just cant take him that seriously. He is not for everyone that is for sure. He has proven to be a good Dr over the years and delivered my daughter. That being said I would not refer a family member to him. He is too inappropriate.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

He followed my pregnancy and I couldn't have been happier. He has a particular humour but it never bothered me. He's extremely knowledgeable I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

After my apoitment a couple of weeks ago I don't know how this dr is allowed to practice. He is the most disgusting, inappropriate dr I have ever come across in my life. I couldn't believe the inappropriate things he was saying to me. I felt extremely uncomfortable , violated and scared. I would be worried for any teenage girl going there that may not have enough courage to speak up. I plan on filing a complaint. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He does answer my questions and if you have an issue they will squeeze you in. Wait times can be long because of that, but worth it to know that if you had a serious issue you'd get in that day. Personality-wise.... I mean.... He's a weirdo who likes to talk dirty and thinks it's funny. I've never felt unsafe with him, but I understand how some women might. I think he's just trying to take some of the scare out by being over the top. If it bothers you, try asking him to stop the dirty talk because it makes you uncomfortable. I'm sure he would dial it down. He has a lot of patients and he makes time for as many as he can, so I don't fault him for cutting conversations short sometimes. If you feel it's really important, then keep pestering him. I find "just let me finish this one thought" usually works.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Excellent!! Very happy to have him as a doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Climan for over 25 years. Yes he has awkward jokes and a weird sense of humor but he is a good knowledgeable Dr.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017