Ratings for Dr. Louise Morrell

After being diagnosed with breast cancer I had the gene test which was postive they failed to tell me until after my unilateral masectomy and she knew 4 day prior to surgery. I could of had double all at once. I left that clinic and found another doctor .

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I'm sure Dr. Morrell is a fine physician, but I never had the chance to find out. Diagnosed with LCIS, I had made 3 visits to her office which included genetic testing. I was only allowed to see the nurse, and never saw the doctor. When I complained that my 4th visit would also be nurse-only, they tried to change their tune. A lot of co-pay money for NEVER SEEING the doctor, not even to tell me the results of my genetic test. I'm sure the nurse is very capable and she is very nice, but when you are dealing with breast cancer, you kinda wanna see a physician. I changed doctors to a doctor I will actually see with my own eyes!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I went to Dr. Morrell for genetic counseling and BRCA testing. She is an incredible person as well as a gifted physician. I was recommended to her by a friend who was under her care for breast cancer and thanks to Dr. Morrell's knowledge of the latest medications available to patients today (PARP inhibitors) my friend is alive and well and surviving a cancer she would have died from if she hadn't switched doctors to be treated by Dr. Morrell. If you are at high risk for breast or ovarian cancer or if you have been recently diagnosed, do not hesitate to go to Dr. Morrell. She is brilliant.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Louise Morrell's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company