Ratings for Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj

I am 82 years of age and brought my wife at age 70 for treatment of her immune system which had been impaired by radiation treatment of a melanoma 35 years ago. She was sick all the time with virus and other infections. Her stem cells were weak as were mine because of age. We signed up for the 6 week booster program and since 3 years have both been in much better health. Dr Maharaj and the entire staff are friendly, efficient and totally professional. I can recommend the institute highly

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I'm looking forward to having the IV infusions done in the next week or so. Love Dr Maharaj!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The most in-depth, professional, friendly, caring interaction between staff and patient ever!!! I am beyond impressed. Dr. Maharaj is skilled immensely and personality is great.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Today I met Dr. Maharaj for an initial consult plus Dr. Ward to both educate us and help prepare us for testing and prospective stem cell therapy. The entire office staff are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. All very professional and patient. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I think that this is a highly professional organization with extremely knowledgeable persons. The staff are very caring and I think that Dr Maharaj is the best in the world.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very informative visit with the doctor and a helpful staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Great doctor. I'd recommend him to anyone. Also great staff. They really go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Without a doubt, if it were not for Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj I wouldn't be here. It was an absolute blessing that he came into my life. I wish that everyone out there could have access to Dr. Maharaj and his great team.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Maharaj is one of the most innovative and cutting edge physicians of his generation. He is able to combine adult stem cells with multiple disciplines with ease to provide a truly functional immune system based approach for patients. He is far and away the most knowledgable person on immunotherapy, adult stem cells, and regenerative medicine that I have ever met. I am very fortunate to have been helped by Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj MD.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Great doctor.... one of the few who looks at the cause of the problem and not the symptom.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj's Credentials

• Univ Of Glasgow, Fac Of Med, Glasgow, Scotland (803-05 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare