Ratings for Dr. D. William C. Johnston

He came into the room grumpy. Barely looked me over. Refused to listen to me when I told him that the method of treatment he suggested, had been ineffective on me in the past. Refused to fully explain the reason and extent of my condition. And wrote me off. I had to get a second opinion. Now I am getting the help I need.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr Johnston has been my Dr for 25 years had TKR in dec and manipulation in mar. Wonderful caring and kind person. Will be sad to see him retire.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Recently had him perform my bunion surgery and he is amazing ! Wonderfully patient , knowledgable and skilled . I am pain-free after many years and look forward to running again. Highly recommend Dr. Johnston to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Johnston has been my orthopedic surgeon, he has been seeing me since 1995, in 2002 he did a full right hip replacement, in 2005 he did a left knee replacement, in 2006 he replaced my left hip. We have had a lot of time together, with all of these surgeries. Dr Wm. (Bill) Johnston is one of the finest Doctors in Alberta, I see him once a year, and I hope that I can continue to see him for many more. He is surely a very professional and caring Doctor with compassion for the folks he treats.Words cannot express how GREAT THIS DOCTOR IS.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr. william Johnston is a great Doctor. From my first visit in his office, to the operating room, and post surgery followup he was polite, respectful, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

The most important thing in a relationship with your Doctor, is the same for your Marriage. Trust is the keyword here. I trust Dr. Johnston uneqevalently. I have had both knees replaced, two complete, knee revisions, a washout and liner change, and a superbug that put me in bed for 21/2 months, and a total of almost 5 months away from work. I just hope he does not retire before me. Thank you Dr. Johnston.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Johnston replaced both my hips and always inspired a feeling of confidence before performing a first-class operation on both hips. I was swimming and cycling within a couple of months of both operations. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Had full right hip replacement in 2001. Dr. Johnston's surgical work was excellent. Pain free and walking normally for 11 years now.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Has replaced both my hips over last 14 years. Neither were simple surgeries. I was provided a very thorough explanation of procedure and risks. Very good follow up visits from Dr. in hospital - early a.m.! Great results - without pain for the first time in decades. Very knowledgeable and skilled. Students involved, mentored by Dr. Johnston, were also very good. No hesitation in recommending this skilled Dr.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. D. William C. Johnston's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.