Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Lang

He treats my family members with respect and takes the time to explain what is going on with their health issues.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Something is seriously wrong with this office,wrong diagnosis and billing.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Love Dr Lang. Punctuality is only a problem occasionally and only because he is spending his time with a patient but he will give you all the time you need also so I don't have a problem with that. He does NOT overbook. He is very helpful with trying new medications and treatments. He works with you as a partner with your health issues. Goes above and beyond. Would highly recommend. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Yes he is also a great bass guitarist. Saw him perform.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Wait time can be anything from 30 mins to 2 hours. Staff are courteous but inefficient. Sent my lab work to the wrong lab costing me hundreds of dollars in out of network fees. Dr takes my insurance plan but his office have no idea how to process claims, have received bills where they have billed the wrong insurance company by mistake, total chaos on the office side.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

This is the best dr I have ever been to as far as taking the time with me and actually listening to me. He allows me to be a co partner in my health needs. Friendly and efficient staff. Couldn't ask for more from an MD.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Superb doctor! Very knowledgeble, compassionate man. Spent a lot od time with me explaining everything. Love the fact that he can do so much in the office (tests, procedures) instead of having to go somewhere else. You really feel special as his patient, that he really cares. I would recommend him to anybody in the Melbourne, Florida area looking for a great internist/geriatric medicine doctor. Also..he plays in a rock band and loves classic crs, so he can talk about these things as well. A really interesting person as well a a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Eric L. Lang's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)