Ratings for Dr. Christian F. Vissers

Do not use this dr. He replaced my shoulder in 2010 I went through two years of serious pain. He told me to go to a pain doctor. I had another doctor replace the mess he did on me. I woke up in recovery room 100% less pain than when I went in. I should have sued him forever

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have had knee surgery about 8 times,Dr Vissers is the worst surgeon.Im 41 years old an can't walk he did a terrible job on my knee I don't recommend this Dr at all to no one find another Dr please

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Vises for 7 years. Though the wait is long, it's worth it. Very knowledgeable and caring. He fixed my knee that was screwed up by another Dr. Granted his staff is curt and unhelpful during after care, I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Viewers is a terrible doctor, cold, like a corpse, no bedside manner, arrogant and very unprofessional. If you are looking for a good doctor GO ELSEWHERE, terrible Doctor, no help, impatient and should not even be in practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

waited over 3 hours to see him and waited 3 days for a script

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

If you need a great Doctor/surgeon Dr.vissers is the man to see.Originally my foot surgery was performed by another surgeon in which I did not get the greatest care,it left me in a wheelchair & with concern of losing my leg.I then found Dr.Vissers who agreed to take over my care.Since then I have made great progress. I cant possibly say enough good things about him. He has truly been my angel in my recovery.It's your health & your decision but before any surgery I suggest you consult him..:)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

If you want a physician that is knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind, this is the one for you.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. vissers is a very caring, professional young doctor, who told us he loves surgery. We felt very comfortable with him preforming my husband's knee replacement. We would recommend Dr. Vissers to anyone needing surgery!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Dr. Christian F. Vissers's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)