Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Thomas

Dr. Thomas was very professional, kind and knowledgeable when he diagnosed and removed my cancer in 2010. What more can I say, other than, I am still cancer free in 2017!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

If you in need of a urologist I highly recommend Dr Thomas. He was the most thorough doctor I saw. I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Another doctor was quick to just want to remove my kidney on a maybe there's a chance it's cancer. I asked the other doctor what's life for me without a kidney, he said nothing changes. Dr Thomas looked at my overall health explaining my high blood pressure could be an issue. Very hard on the body having one kidney. Possibly developing cardiac issues later. Told me what I needed to do to bring it down. My BP is perfect today. He did additional tests and unfortunate for me it was cancer. He ended up having to remove my kidney but in a less invasive manner than the other doctors approach. He gave me peace and I'm very confident in his care. I'm a cancer survivor and very grateful he was my surgeon. Nothing but positive things can I say about this man! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Spent a lot of time with me and my husband. Very thorough and the staff is very helpful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Thomas is very good at what he does. Listened to my symptoms, knew what they meant and knew what to do. He explained everything thoroughly I am much better today owe it to Dr. Thomas.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

This was a terrible experience. Staff was rude, waited over an hour, doctor didn't answer questions, dirty office, etc.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

VERY RUDE DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Thomas's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)