Ratings for Dr. Siddhartha S. Shah

I am a female and i have been a patient of Dr Shah's for 25 years. I have crohn's disease and colits. Dr Shah is an awesome Dr. He always makes sure that I am comfortable. When I am hospitalized, he stops in to see me and he calls me on the phone when he is not in the hospital to check up on me. As far as peoples bad reviews, I don't agree. Yes he is strict with people taking their meds but he is far from arrogant and sarcastic. I refer anyone that I know has GI problems to Dr. Shah. also, he is very prompt when seeing patients! You never wait ling in the waiting room!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He is disrespectful to customers. He thinks he is God. He is arrogant and sarcastic. Refuses to answer questions...has the "my way or the highway" attitude. Due to his ethnic, and perhaps religious background, he is prejudiced against any customer who admits they enjoy an occasional drink. Classifies you as an alcoholic. He is very poor choice for a physician. Gives GI Associates a bad name. Choose another physician!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Shah is a wonderful doctor. He is extremely thorough and very professional. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I have a feeling he and his family wrote the good ratings as I have yet to find another woman that didn't have a bad experience with him. This rude, condescending "doctor" has a definite problem with women. I had an ERCP done by him and he almost killed me. I ended up with a very bad infection and ended up waking up while he was cutting my bile duct. The pain and fear I experienced was horrendous. I was in the hospital for over 2 weeks because of the massive infection I got from his surgery.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I have no doubt he knows his specialty,yet his ego gets in the way. He was sarcastic after my colonoscopy because he felt it took too long, and it put him off schedule. He is fast moving, impatient. I tried exploring alternative ideas with him, forget it! He listens but is closed minded. I did not feel truly cared for, maybe because I was a woman patient He talked down to me in a patronizing way.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

For you first few that made a comments you prob are idiots. Dr Shah is a wonderful dr!!! He is caring, considerate, and very knowledgable in his profession!!! He is a wonderful man and have refered all my friends and family to him!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Excellent doctor, a pleasure to visit his office, he was on time, didn't rush me, and explained my situaton in a thoughtful, thorough manner. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Very caring and considerate, thorough and very skillful, calming demeanor, very re-assuring, talented physician. Dr. Shah diagnosed my elderly parent's liver problem which had been MISSED by 2 other physicians.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I don’t know anyone who likes to have a colonoscopy and I found he is one who will not order one unless he feels it’s absolutely necessary. I found him to be thorough and knowledgeable and even ordered blood tests missed by other physicians. He was pleasant and friendly and found the time to take me on a short notice. He answered all my questions and I believe him to be an excellent physician!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Shah seems very cold and critical. He is most unwelcoming .

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Siddhartha S. Shah's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1985)