Ratings for Dr. Jamie L. MacDougall

Myself and my whole family have been going to Dr. Jamie for 30 years. Professional, accurate in diagnosics, and kind. He is amazing and I wouldn't go anywhere else! His staff is wonderful and go out of their way to help schedul as quickly as possible. His practice is concierge level but for everyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Well run office. Doctor remains the same friendly, competent person that we first met 13 years ago when he cared for our teenage children. No-cost parking is plentiful. I am happy with the successful outcomes of the reasons for the office visit.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

great doctor, went to two other dermatologists who put me on a topical that did nothing but made the situation worse. He assessed my skin and found a medication that worked.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

FINALLY! A dermatologist in LA who doesn't try to sell you on a bunch of treatments and procedures. Jamie MacDougall also schedules appropriately so that you don't sit and wait all day. He's never in a hurry and explains things very well. I have a lot of confidence in him, and I've recommended him to many other people.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Misdiagnosed poison oak, a simple, common rash. Tried to convince me that I was communicable (not) and to treat my young kids with a lotion so harsh my pharmacist warned me against it. Luckily I got a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

my family has been going to him for years! we love him!! aside from being an excellent dermatologist, he is a GREAT GUY. Very down to earth, and friendly. I would STRONGLY recommend him to anyone :)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Jamie MacDougall was the most helpful doctor. I had a bad rash on my skin and I couldn't find out what it was after going to 3 other doctors. When I went to him he figured it out and had a cure for it right a way. I would highly recommend this doctor because he has a degree from Stanford anf USC! He explains everything in depth and is really reliable. Anyone who doesn't pick him as their dermatologist is crazy!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Great Dermatologist. Takes time to listen and handles a variety of skin concerns.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

I bleed for 2 and half hours after a simple procedure due to Dr. MacDougall not reading my patient history, looking at my medication list, nor listening when I spoke. Beware that once the office is closed, there is no way to reach Dr. MacDougall and you will be forced to use state emergency services.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

After living in L.A. for 13 years, I finally found a dermatologist I like. Jamie MacDougall is sharp, kind, and he takes him time to explain things. And he didn't offer to sell me anything! I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Jamie L. MacDougall's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Assurant