Dr. Francis E. Harrington

Ratings for Dr. Francis E. Harrington

You won't find a doctor like Dr. Fritz anymore. He is a jewel in today's medical world. He loves what he does and it shows. He is deeply concerned about the well being of his patients. When I first became his patient fourteen years ago I slipped and fell at home. I fractured vertebrae, was in horrific pain and was hospitalized. In the ER I was given a morphine drip and fell asleep. When I awoke Dr. Fritz was sitting in a chair next to my bed...sound asleep!!! When my dinner was served the noise woke him. He apologized profusely and then that great smile of his spread across his face. He said he had promised his daughter he would take her to a movie that evening. His day in the office had been extremely busy and he was really tired...thus his unexpected nap. I was a new patient at the time but that didn't keep him from stopping in AGAIN that first day to see how I was progressing. The next thing I knew he had silverware in his hands and said: 'get comfortable and I will feed you your dinner. It will be easier for you if I do it.' Talk about 'bedside manner!!!' I told him I was able to feed myself, thanked him for his kindness, and sent him on his way to keep his promise to Katie. He is thoughtful, intelligent, loyal, and goes to any length to get the best medical treatment available for his patients. If you have a problem there is never a clock ticking. He is a Man among Men!! My husband and I are so blessed to be under his care. Thank you Dr. Fritz!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He's the best sweetest most compassionate doctor ,with a sixth sense .hes had cancer for years and you would never know it or hear him complain,great doctor him and his wife.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I truly feel sorry for any of his current patients and the lack of respect he shows toward his chosen profession, as well as his patients. My first interaction with this office happened to be the day after a holiday - I called to make an appointment, to which the man who answered the phone...turns out to be Dr. Harrington... responded "Its the day after a holiday - don't you know we are busy!! Call another time!" After which he hung up on me! I ended up going to see him anyway for my appointment and as I suspected, his social skills left me in shock and awe (not positive). I would rather wait in the ER than interact with him or his office again.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

He is fantastic! He takes you VERY seriously about everything you say. Was a pharmacist, so he is Super Knowledgeable! Old fashioned family doctor- love him!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Harrington is an old fashioned family doctor -(internist) - caring, understanding, helpful, skillful and bright. I am a retred physician and he is fortunately (for me) my doctor. I would recommend his office without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Francis E. Harrington's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You won't find a doctor like Dr. Fritz anymore. He is a jewel in today's medical world. He loves what he does and it shows. He is deeply concerned about the..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the best sweetest most compassionate doctor ,with a sixth sense .hes had cancer for years and you would never know it or hear him complain,great doctor him..."

October 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=608564'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014