Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Pace

Excellent experience with Dr. Pace, the Urology clinic at SMH and all of his staff so far. He treats patients with respect, gives them a chance to ask questions and listens well. He is knowledgeable and explains things well.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Certainly a good dedicated doctor, however after removal of a impacted stone (my 28th stone since I was 20 years old) I have been left in chronic pain without any real help from Dr Pace or St Mikes. They have suggest I suffer from too much coffee or alcohol (not a drop of either for 2 years), a sore back... I have gone to St Josephs who have diagnosed a some narrowing of my ureter (so this isn't my problem) and very likely nerve damage from the last procedure performed by Dr Pace. Based on my research, turns out some 20% of patients end up with chronic pain when having impacted stones surgically removed. Can't for the life of me figure out why Dr Pace and the others at St Mikes wouldn't know this?? I am at the point of simply having my kidney removed - I am in pain (ranging from 2 - 6) of and on every day. Fortunately I am able to work, but its no way to live. I am very likely going to get another stone (all have been on my right side) so why not take it out. I feel like the team at St Mikes has completely abandoned me after removing my stone (which by the way was diagnosed in May 2014 and finally removed in February 2015 - no wonder I'm having problems now). Its disappointing to say the least.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I wish all doctors were as patient, understanding and clear about procedures as Dr Pace is.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

the best of the best. Marketa is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Very busy office, but he takes the time needed for every patient. I've seen him for years and he always take the time to listen and explain. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Excellent doc, knowledgeable, explains well, calm,excellent assistant, no hesitation to recommend him

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Pace is a pleasure to work with. I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes past my appointment time, he is polite, friendly and to the point.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

He is one of the best Urologists I have ever met. Extremely knowledgeable. Very friendly. Glad that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

After being diagnosed with kidney cancer I met Dr. Pace for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his confidence in laparoscopic nephrectomy. I was also very impressed how well his work and work of his staff was organized. I selected Dr. Pace as my surgent and I'm very glad I did. My surgery went very well and recovery have been fantastic. I was released home on the second day after the surgery and after a month I had a full recovery. Dr. Pace is a wonderful surgent. His admin assistant, Marketa is also very helpful and nice person. I highly recommend this remarkable doctor and his great team to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Pace is the best! I had complications from surgery with another urologist, and he fixed me up.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015