Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Pace

Simply the BEST. Had PCNL surgery with him, after 5 long years of chronic UTIs. It's been a year now and I am completely cured and free of pain and infection. As far as I'm concerned, he's a national treasure.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Pace did partial nephrectomy of my right kidney using DaVinci Robot. Everything was perfect. I was free of pain after a week.Dr. Pace and his secretary -Marketa are amazing people. They care about the patients and they doing everything to help before and after the surgery. Thank you very, very much both of you!!!! Cezary G

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

My father got the devastating dx of renal cell cancer 1.5 years ago. Dr. Pace did the surgery. Besides being a skill surgeon he is an even better caring person. Marketta has also been wonderful and helpful to deal with. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have had several urologists over the years. One was terrible most were cpmpetent to very god but Dr. Pace was by far the best. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything to you in simple, clear terms. He is friendly and most willing to answer questions. I never feel rushed with him. I will be having Lithotripsy with him again on May 30/17 & I am anticipating all to go well again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Pace, the Urology clinic at SMH and all of his staff so far. He treats patients with respect, gives them a chance to ask questions and listens well. He is knowledgeable and explains things well.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Certainly a good dedicated doctor, however after removal of a impacted stone (my 28th stone since I was 20 years old) I have been left in chronic pain without any real help from Dr Pace or St Mikes. They have suggest I suffer from too much coffee or alcohol (not a drop of either for 2 years), a sore back... I have gone to St Josephs who have diagnosed a some narrowing of my ureter (so this isn't my problem) and very likely nerve damage from the last procedure performed by Dr Pace. Based on my research, turns out some 20% of patients end up with chronic pain when having impacted stones surgically removed. Can't for the life of me figure out why Dr Pace and the others at St Mikes wouldn't know this?? I am at the point of simply having my kidney removed - I am in pain (ranging from 2 - 6) of and on every day. Fortunately I am able to work, but its no way to live. I am very likely going to get another stone (all have been on my right side) so why not take it out. I feel like the team at St Mikes has completely abandoned me after removing my stone (which by the way was diagnosed in May 2014 and finally removed in February 2015 - no wonder I'm having problems now). Its disappointing to say the least.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I wish all doctors were as patient, understanding and clear about procedures as Dr Pace is.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

the best of the best. Marketa is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Very busy office, but he takes the time needed for every patient. I've seen him for years and he always take the time to listen and explain. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Excellent doc, knowledgeable, explains well, calm,excellent assistant, no hesitation to recommend him

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016