Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Pace

I wish all doctors were as patient, understanding and clear about procedures as Dr Pace is.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

the best of the best. Marketa is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Very busy office, but he takes the time needed for every patient. I've seen him for years and he always take the time to listen and explain. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Excellent doc, knowledgeable, explains well, calm,excellent assistant, no hesitation to recommend him

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Pace is a pleasure to work with. I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes past my appointment time, he is polite, friendly and to the point.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

He is one of the best Urologists I have ever met. Extremely knowledgeable. Very friendly. Glad that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

After being diagnosed with kidney cancer I met Dr. Pace for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his confidence in laparoscopic nephrectomy. I was also very impressed how well his work and work of his staff was organized. I selected Dr. Pace as my surgent and I'm very glad I did. My surgery went very well and recovery have been fantastic. I was released home on the second day after the surgery and after a month I had a full recovery. Dr. Pace is a wonderful surgent. His admin assistant, Marketa is also very helpful and nice person. I highly recommend this remarkable doctor and his great team to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Pace is the best! I had complications from surgery with another urologist, and he fixed me up.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My mother was called in for a kidney transplant, performed by Dr Pace. He was wonderful! She was so nervous before the operation and he put her at ease. I was so nervous waiting, and he took the time to speak to me after. She has done great and is no longer on dialysis. Thank you Dr Pace!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Really pleased with his care. Everything from diagnosis to treatment to care afterwards was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015