Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Pace

Very busy (based on how full the waiting room was) but I never felt rushed. Dr Pace came up with a plan to treat my problem, explained things really well, and then made sure that it worked. Amazing!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

After almost losing my kidney due to a severe infection after a procedure done with another doctor I was referred to Dr. Pace. From the moment I walked into his office he had a treatment plan to help me. And after 6 months and 2 surgeries my kidney is better and there's hope and better function than before. Thank you Dr. Pace, highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Amazing! After being treated badly elsewhere Dr Pace looked after everything. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr. Pace did my full left kedney nephrectomy in 2014. Everything was perfect. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Pace did my kidney transplant operation and completely changed my life. I have't had to do dialysis (which I was doing 3 times a week for 10 years) since the surgery, and that has made an incredible difference in my life. His team of residents and especially his assistant Marketa were also fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Pace used robotic surgery to remove my prostate. He called me at home the night before the first scheduled surgery date because he had to perform a transplant. I was astonished that a top surgeon such as he would call me personally. I can't say enough about Marketa, who is efficient, understanding and warm. Dr. Pace has a warm and open character, one for which I as his patient am very grateful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Simply the BEST. Had PCNL surgery with him, after 5 long years of chronic UTIs. It's been a year now and I am completely cured and free of pain and infection. As far as I'm concerned, he's a national treasure.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Pace did partial nephrectomy of my right kidney using DaVinci Robot. Everything was perfect. I was free of pain after a week.Dr. Pace and his secretary -Marketa are amazing people. They care about the patients and they doing everything to help before and after the surgery. Thank you very, very much both of you!!!! Cezary G

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

My father got the devastating dx of renal cell cancer 1.5 years ago. Dr. Pace did the surgery. Besides being a skill surgeon he is an even better caring person. Marketta has also been wonderful and helpful to deal with. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have had several urologists over the years. One was terrible most were cpmpetent to very god but Dr. Pace was by far the best. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything to you in simple, clear terms. He is friendly and most willing to answer questions. I never feel rushed with him. I will be having Lithotripsy with him again on May 30/17 & I am anticipating all to go well again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017