You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Pace

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

After being diagnosed with kidney cancer I met Dr. Pace for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his confidence in laparoscopic nephrectomy. I was also very impressed how well his work and work of his staff was organized. I selected Dr. Pace as my surgent and I'm very glad I did. My surgery went very well and recovery have been fantastic. I was released home on the second day after the surgery and after a month I had a full recovery. Dr. Pace is a wonderful surgent. His admin assistant, Marketa is also very helpful and nice person. I highly recommend this remarkable doctor and his great team to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My mother was called in for a kidney transplant, performed by Dr Pace. He was wonderful! She was so nervous before the operation and he put her at ease. I was so nervous waiting, and he took the time to speak to me after. She has done great and is no longer on dialysis. Thank you Dr Pace!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Pace took a lot of time to explain my urology problem with me. I had seen two other urologists, but he was the first one who went through the problem and options to fix it. His office staff were friendly and helpful, and when I had surgery everything went really well. I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Pace was my surgeon for a kidney donation several years ago, and he was fantastic. As a physician myself, I'm very sensitive to how we come across to patients, and Dr. Pace was personable, patient, and didn't rush through the appointment as many surgeons tend to do. His clinics are a bit busy, and sometimes there can be a wait, but he's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I saw Dr Pace because a lump was found on my kidney. He arranged a bunch of tests and then did robotic surgery to take out the cancer leaving behind 90% of my kidney. It was very stressful but he took the time to talk things over with me and my family. His office was great and very helpful organizing everything. I recommend him very much.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Dr. Pace who conducted my surgery. Going into to this procedure, I felt very nervous, uncertain and scared as to what to expect. I was extremly pleased at Dr. Pace's ability to help me feel relaxed and inform me on what I needed to know. His warm nature and charismatic nature truly helped to reassure me that I was in good hands. I just wanted to say thanks to both Dr. Pace and his staff for their professionalism and expression of care. I would highly recommend him to anyone else that wants to experience good care from a well experienced surgeon.Stanford Bailey

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Kenneth Pace's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the best Urologists I have ever met. Extremely knowledgeable. Very friendly. Glad that I was referred to him. "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being diagnosed with kidney cancer I met Dr. Pace for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his confidence in laparoscopic nephrectomy. I was als..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pace is the best! I had complications from surgery with another urologist, and he fixed me up."

June 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.marathondynamics.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "L5E 3J6". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1207 Upper Village Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058913197".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother was called in for a kidney transplant, performed by Dr Pace. He was wonderful! She was so nervous before the operation and he put her at ease. I was..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really pleased with his care. Everything from diagnosis to treatment to care afterwards was excellent."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pace took a lot of time to explain my urology problem with me. I had seen two other urologists, but he was the first one who went through the problem and o..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For years, I suffered from neck pain. Dr. Pace's treatment has given me freedom from pain. My life is so much better now!"

September 5, 2014