You may also like

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

After being diagnosed with kidney cancer I met Dr. Pace for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his confidence in laparoscopic nephrectomy. I was also very impressed how well his work and work of his staff was organized. I selected Dr. Pace as my surgent and I'm very glad I did. My surgery went very well and recovery have been fantastic. I was released home on the second day after the surgery and after a month I had a full recovery. Dr. Pace is a wonderful surgent. His admin assistant, Marketa is also very helpful and nice person. I highly recommend this remarkable doctor and his great team to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My mother was called in for a kidney transplant, performed by Dr Pace. He was wonderful! She was so nervous before the operation and he put her at ease. I was so nervous waiting, and he took the time to speak to me after. She has done great and is no longer on dialysis. Thank you Dr Pace!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Pace took a lot of time to explain my urology problem with me. I had seen two other urologists, but he was the first one who went through the problem and options to fix it. His office staff were friendly and helpful, and when I had surgery everything went really well. I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Kenneth Pace's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very busy office, but he takes the time needed for every patient. I've seen him for years and he always take the time to listen and explain. Fantastic!"

May 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doc, knowledgeable, explains well, calm,excellent assistant, no hesitation to recommend him"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pace is a pleasure to work with. I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes past my appointment time, he is polite, friendly and to the point."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the best Urologists I have ever met. Extremely knowledgeable. Very friendly. Glad that I was referred to him. "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being diagnosed with kidney cancer I met Dr. Pace for a second opinion. I was very impressed with his confidence in laparoscopic nephrectomy. I was als..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pace is the best! I had complications from surgery with another urologist, and he fixed me up."

June 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.marathondynamics.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "L5E 3J6". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1207 Upper Village Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058913197".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother was called in for a kidney transplant, performed by Dr Pace. He was wonderful! She was so nervous before the operation and he put her at ease. I was..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really pleased with his care. Everything from diagnosis to treatment to care afterwards was excellent."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pace took a lot of time to explain my urology problem with me. I had seen two other urologists, but he was the first one who went through the problem and o..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For years, I suffered from neck pain. Dr. Pace's treatment has given me freedom from pain. My life is so much better now!"

September 5, 2014