Ratings for Dr. Marcel Fournier

I've been a patient of Dr. Fournier for approx one year now and he is simply the best. Straight shooter, keeps you on the right course, all the while making you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Such a relaxed, reassuring doctor. Knowledgable, calm and really listens to concerns without rushing you to make decisions.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Fournier is simply an amazing man. He does everything he says he will and has the ability to make you feel like you are seeing an old friend. Thank you Dr. Fournier for all your help.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Great doctor.He has the ability to make you feel comfortable and relaxed while answering all your questions. Very reassuring. Pleasant and competent staff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I have nothing but love and admiration for this doctor.. They do not make them like this anymore. I do not know what I will do when he retires. I guess he will just have to keep on working.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Went for a stress test, staff excellent, Dr. Fournier is simply unreal, he is part of a rare breed of individuals that become doctors for the right reasons. Thanks Doc, hope I won't have to see you for another 5 years, but if a situation arises in the meantime I wouldn't want anyone else by my side.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

What an amazing doctor. Other doctors could learn from him!! Amazing bedside manner! I had a heart attack and he took charge of me at St-Mary's hospital. Answered all my questions, was very reassuring, made me laugh! Explains in detail what to expect during Angiogram. Tries to get to the bottom of a situation. Loved him, loved him, loved him!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Very competent. He found the source of my problem. Thanks to him I live normal life.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

The best cardiologist in the city,Angela his receptionist always courteous and right on time....smart team

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

First visit with Dr.Fournier after taking a stress test.I was so at ease with this wonderful doctor,who took his time knowing that I was very anxious.Bravo we need more doctor's like him

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013