Ratings for Dr. Martha J. Margreiter

Dr margreiter has been my children's ped for 19 yrs for both my sons all thru their childhood and is still my 10yr old daughters ped. I honestly feel if it had not been for her there are a frw health issues that would have caused serious problems and even death. She has truly given her all for the well being of my children. If you want the best, dr margeiter is the ped for you and your child!! My oldest son had a whole in his ear drum and she caught that. My middle son was diagnosed w Kawasaki heart disease and again she came thru.when my daughter was born she again was right there and has walked with them thru all their challenges and always answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Excellent doctor. The first time in 14 years that I have had a doctor themselves call me at home to tell me results of tests and what she was going to do. I took my daughter in for something I thought was not major and she told me that she thought it could possibly something more serious. Then called me at home with the test results that afternoon to confirm her suspsions and what I needed to do. When I call with a sick child I can get them in within a day or 2 not 2 weeks like most.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Great doctor! She takes plenty of time to answer all your questions and actually follows up afterwards.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Martha J. Margreiter's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1987)

AHC