Ratings for Dr. Gary R. Cohen

Dr. Gary Cohen is a dedicated PCP who genuinely cares for his patients. He gives you 100% at every appointment. He takes the time to listen to and address your concerns and explains very thoroughly the results of tests and physicals. I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen for over 30 years, along with other family members. He cared for my elderly father (who had many health problems) with compassion and his vast knowledge and range in medicine helped with his medical care. Dr. Cohen is a very nice person as well. He is punctual (a comment my father always made to him) and his entire staff is friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone looking for a PCP.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Freedman was so helpful and truly gave me my life back since I had a nasty car crash. I've used a few chiropractors with no luck, but Dr. Freedman seemed to be more effective.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

my doctor for 25 years. is extremely punctual. very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Cohen is the epitome of a great primary care physician. He is an active and careful listener, very knowledgeable, and very calming. When referrals are required, he does not hesitate to make them. He has been my PCP for over a decade, and I can't imagine having to change. A wonderful human being as well as a great MD.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Cohen for over 5 years. I find him to be friendly, caring, accomodating and most importantly - knowledgable. I have complete confidence in him. My brother was his patient also and he may have saved his life.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Gary Cohen was perhaps the worst Dr. I have ever seen. Very rude and not really interested in older patients. He should NOT be seeing senior citizens with multiple health problems. He is uncaring and very unknowledgable. He failed to diagnose a disease in my mother, that eventually landed her in the hospital. He is not fit to be a Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been Dr. Cohen's patient for about 15 years. I always feel reassured when I leave his office. He does not hesitate to send me to another hospital if that is where the right specialist can be found.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Gary R. Cohen's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

AARP