Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Townsend

Dr. Townsend takes as long as you need for your appt. Very knowledgeable, compassionate, takes care of our whole family. A little stingy with pills.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Overall I was disappointed in this physician. I went to see him to try to get my diabetes under better control. He was too unwilling to address my questions and too quick to suggest specialists for every minor thing. It seems every time I go back I walk out with new lab orders(which I can't afford)and I've had to follow up 3 times in the last 2 months and each time, my concerns are brushed off and he wants me to see specialists for my concerns even though my blood work came back fine the first time. He's a bit of an alarmist too willing to refer you out to a "specialist" for the simplest things. I regret ever mentioning nausea to him because then he wanted to send me to a gastroenterologist. Don't think I'll be going back.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Michael E. Townsend's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL