Ratings for Dr. Gary Gotthelf

Very nice to me and my family. Referred me to the best Infectious disease specialist in town who then saved my life just in time. His staff (PA and Nurse) were arrogant, rude, and cruel.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I love Dr. G and all his staff. They are all knowledgeable, take their time with you and are usually very punctual....I wouldn't go anywhere else and this is from an RN of 25 years. I fell very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This doctor has one foot out the retirement door. He has no process to follow up with his patients that have critical care needs. He has no control over his staff. He will not engage with his staff when there is a controversial patient issue. Patients that expect this doctor to be mindful of your medical needs should look to go elsewhere. I'm writing from first hand experience. I had a need for heart monitor that he prescribed. His office staff postpone my receiving the heart monitor 3 times over a period of 3 months. I gave up on him. I'm glad that I did because 2 months later I had a heart ablation procedure as a result of having a-fib heart condition. Patient be forewarned!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Most unprofessional, arrogant, and clinically inept doctor I have ever seen. Would not even take my cat to this doctor. Will never go back, nor will anyone in my family.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

All of the staff in this office are mindful of the patient's concerns. I feel as though Dr. G and his staff, including PA's are helping me manage my health.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

most of the staff are professional,polite there is a blonde who thinks the world spins for her, she does not fax important papers, hides meds,& dosen't treat many with any Respect the Dr, puts up with this behavior, I do hope my family is never put in jepordy because of her. She should treat everybody as a patient with kindness or GET out of the business

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr and PC Steve are not connected in my care- disinterested in my outcome - very unfeeling - I have disabling progrssive disease and they barely ask me any questions, are only interested in making sure they get their biling time

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Although I see one of his P.A.C.'s (Steve Bast), I have been very impressed with his knowlege and concern. He is NEVER in a hurry and will stay w/you until all questions are answered! He is THE BEST. Their staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

I have been seeing these guys for years. The Dr's are all very caring and professional.I agree the office staff could be a little friendlier, but I find that everywhere.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Dr. Gary Gotthelf's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1978)

HealthFirst