Ratings for Dr. Anit T. Patel

My mom required thyroid cancer surgery and my whole family was a wreck. Dr. Patel took the time to explain all the details and really reassured us that everything was going to be ok. Everything went well and I would never hesitate to refer any of our friends or family to him. Wish they were all like him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr Patel is a very knowledgeable,caring and calm physician. He explained my situation and the need for surgery. I appreciated the fact that he understood my anxiety and treated me with respect.He is such a gentleman.Unfortunately, his front desk staff needs training in patient contact. They were more interested in personal things than accommodating patients needs. I found a couple of them very rude.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I thought Dr. Patel was great. He explained everything carefully. Gave me as much time as I needed. I felt he is knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him. His office staff could be a little better. They weren't bad, they could just be better.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

The wait time for Dr. Patel every time I visit is beyong rediculous. The last time I was in waiting room I waited over 45 minutes before leaving. The staff was very rude when I asked how much longer it would be. Decent Dr, but by far the worst customer service and wait. Waste of time visiting him, show up an hour late for your appointment so you will be on time. And the staff will act like its your fault they are running late.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Anit T. Patel

Dr. Anit T. Patel's response
Thank you for leaving feedback; it's always important to hear from our patients. We're sorry to hear about your experience and understand your issues with wait time - we don't like when that happens either. We want each of our patients to have a great experience at our practice and pride ourselves on service. Thank you again for taking the time to give us your thoughts and we hope your next visit you come out feeling much happier.

Submitted September 29, 2014

I was suffering with dizziness for years and Dr. Patel finally diagnosed me correctly. He repositioned crystals in my ear and I am no longer dizzy. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Patel knew exactly what to do to relieve my chronic ear infections. He took time to listen and worked with me.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Patel did an amazing job with my tonsillectomy. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to do thorough examinations. His staff was a bit frustrating at times with trying to schedule my actual surgery, but other than that, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

I suffered from nasal polyps almost my entire life without anyone properly diagnosing me. When I met Dr. Patel, he diagnosed me and I underwent sinus surgery. Today I am able to breathe well out of my nose and it has had a big impact on my quality of life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

Dr. Patel was very knowledgable and compassionate about my problem. He took the time to explain exactly what my sleep apnea was and what the treatment options were. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Anit T. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Ameritas