You may also like

Rate Dr. Radu Traian Ilie-Haynes

Dr. Radu Traian Ilie-Haynes's Ratings

He is an excellent doctor, very caring and tenacious and highly regarded by his fellow doctors. After discovering some minor deficiencies in a demonstration stress test performed on me for the benefit of resident doctors, he insisted that I should be thoroughly examined by coronary specialists for possible heart disease. Much to my surprise I was found to be suffering from severe heart disease that required an IMMEDIATE quintuple heart bypass operation. Thanks to Dr. Ilie-Haines, many other excellent doctors and the Saskatchewan Health System I now recovering well and plan to be around for several more years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

This doctor saved my life. I had a heart attacked with complications and definitely would have died. He is one of the best. Thanks retired RCMP officer and I am in my sixties. John Keyuk

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2012

He is a thorough, conscientious, internal medicine specialist. If you are seriously ill, there is no one better in P.A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Excellent physician, one of the best doctor's I've ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever been too. Very professional, caring, knowledgable, an expert in his field. Easy to communicate with, takes his time, excellent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

Very rude. Hard to understand. Very demeaning to patient. If at all possible, won't ever go back to him. Impression he gave me was that he was the doctor and you did not question him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1584611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

My wife has a serious condition for which we were referred to Dr. Haynes. Both him and his receptionist have been very good. Dr. Haynes spent over an hour with us on our first visit and referred us for an MRI on an emergency basis. When things did not seem to be happening with the MRI bookiing it took only 1 call to his office and within hours we had a time scheduled. He called us at home a couple of times to see what was happening and showed sincere concern at all times. I do not expect a doctor to know everything about all things but he consulted with other specialists to get the best information he could. Overall I would rate Dr. Haynes medical practise very high. Just because a Doctor does not tell you what you want to hear does not mean he is incompetent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

I found this doctor to be very rude and disrespectful..didn't want to hear what you had to say..He would ask a question then not listen to your answer or disagree with you..has no respect for other doctors..My doctor was keepiong me an extra day in hospital he came in 10 minutes later and said he was discharging me..when I told him my Dr. had been in and said I could stay another night he said no that there were sicker people then me and I should go hime.I refused so to make himself feel like the big man he discontinued my one treatment that had been ordered by my Dr..tried to tell him how I was feeling and he would say no this how you feel so this what I'm going to do..very intimidating did not feel comfortable with him at all..It was his way or no way..very rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I am 23 years old and he has been awesome with my situation. He has been very quick and thorough and goes out of his way to make sure that nothing is missed. I still may not have a dignosis but at least we are closer to finding one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

At my appt. the Dr. asked why some tests had not been done. I had been referred to him, and was unaware they were required, and was having them done later in the week. I informed him of this and he stated, he found it hard to believe. I affirmed that was the case and that I had also had a difficult time arranging to get there to see him that day, he again stated he found that hard to believe as well. He further stated that I wasn't leaving there until I had the tests done as he needed them for his dictation. I stated I was unable to, no time. This, also, the Dr.stated he found hard to believe and repeated I was to have the tests done before I could leave in order for him to do his dictation. He was, in my opinion, uncaring about why I was there and very concerned about his dictation, which he kept referring to. It's impossible to develop a Dr./patient rapport when accused of being untruthful and bullied beyond reason. I left disappointed, sad I had wasted my time. Trust is key.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584607].votes_count ]]