Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Kaplan

The doctor refused to see me because I was 15 minutes late to an appointment even though there was no one in his waiting room. This was not a first visit either.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

He was very cold and unfriendly. He didn't listen or address my concerns. Nothing he did was effective in helping to treat my dermatological problems. Any questions and concerns I had were dismissed and disregarded. When I further inquired about the side effects of medications he prescribed, he said their were none(which was untrue). He had ordered excessive lab work(testing for things i couldn't possibly have contracted) done and made me feel like the problems I was experiencing were self induced. I didn't even meet him before I was required to pay for my appointment. His staff seemed scared of him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

The doctor lied about Blue Cross biopsy policy. This led to 2 surgical visits which led to an additional surgical fee, office visit, and co pay. When confronted he said "Too bad you have to pay. How can you trust a doctor that lies?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Dr. Richard P. Kaplan's Credentials

• Spanish

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med