You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Huang

beware this dentist should've retired long ago! He is too busy sucking up to people and not paying attention to whats going on in peoples mouths. Or maybe its just that he doesn't want to be there anymore.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Mark since I was a child and I can safely say he is the best Dentist! He is funny, knowledgeable and gentle. He and the staff truly go out of their way to get to know you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Actually it was Dr. Hou, Dr. Huang's associate who was treating me. The first round of filling was very successfully since my fillings were so sensitive that every time I drank cold water it ached. When I reported this to Dr. Hou, he helped me out by dedicating much of his time redoing the job. I would say he cares his patient very much and thanks for his dedication! Jinghui

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Mark and his staff are phenomenal. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Best dentist around by far. If anyone is looking for a new dentist, this is definitely the place to go!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I have been going to Mark since he started his practice. He's the best! He makes going to the dentist fun, if that's possible........I always look forward to seeing all the staff there - they are great. He's silly and fun and at the same time, extremely knowledgeable. They all put you at ease and make you comfortable. Diana, his receptionist, is very funny and treats you like a friend. I can't say enough about Dr. Mark and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

We've been Dr.Mark's patients for a few years and always find he, his receptionist and chair sides to be number one. Dr.Mark is obviously very happy in his chosen profession and will sing to you or joke with you whenever you appear tense or not looking forward to a procedure. He certainly knows his craft and is polite, quick and I've never had a problem with his "needles"....no pain at all. Would never consider going anywhere else. He also treats many of our extended family at our suggestion and they all feel the same as we do. Great guy in the right job.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Best dentist a person could have , he goes out of his way to help you

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

a caring, intelligent, humorous and efficient dentist...i'm no longer afraid to see a dentist..tells you the truth...interesting man , perceptive, kind and dignified

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Mark Huang's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "beware this dentist should've retired long ago! He is too busy sucking up to people and not paying attention to whats going on in peoples mouths. Or maybe its j..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Mark since I was a child and I can safely say he is the best Dentist! He is funny, knowledgeable and gentle. He and the staff truly go ou..."

September 13, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V2P0" to "V2P 2N4". Address has been updated from "None" to "None Suite 2-45780 Yale Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16047926616".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Actually it was Dr. Hou, Dr. Huang's associate who was treating me. The first round of filling was very successfully since my fillings were so sensitive that ev..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark and his staff are phenomenal. I would recommend him to everyone."

September 26, 2014