Ratings for Dr. Mark Huang

Dr Huang is the BEST dentist, and his staff is wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He is the nicest and most efficient dentist in all of Chilliwack

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Never had a chance to see the doctor. The receptionist was so rude on the phone, I didn't make an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

beware this dentist should've retired long ago! He is too busy sucking up to people and not paying attention to whats going on in peoples mouths. Or maybe its just that he doesn't want to be there anymore.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Mark since I was a child and I can safely say he is the best Dentist! He is funny, knowledgeable and gentle. He and the staff truly go out of their way to get to know you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Actually it was Dr. Hou, Dr. Huang's associate who was treating me. The first round of filling was very successfully since my fillings were so sensitive that every time I drank cold water it ached. When I reported this to Dr. Hou, he helped me out by dedicating much of his time redoing the job. I would say he cares his patient very much and thanks for his dedication! Jinghui

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Mark and his staff are phenomenal. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Best dentist around by far. If anyone is looking for a new dentist, this is definitely the place to go!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I have been going to Mark since he started his practice. He's the best! He makes going to the dentist fun, if that's possible........I always look forward to seeing all the staff there - they are great. He's silly and fun and at the same time, extremely knowledgeable. They all put you at ease and make you comfortable. Diana, his receptionist, is very funny and treats you like a friend. I can't say enough about Dr. Mark and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012