Ratings for Dr. Arnold Zylbergold

I have been a patient of Dr. Zylbergold for more than 20 years and I am continually impressed with his level of professionalism, detail and caring. His staff are also wonderful and make each visit appealing. He is a tribute to his profession!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Fantastic GP combining tremendous experience, expertise, caring and communication skills. I have been fortunate to have him as my GP for over 17 years now, and he is by far the best family physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I like the staff very much. They manage the appointments wonderfully. He always renews prescriptions by fax very quickly.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Amazing doctor! Courteous, knows his stuff. Staff is fantastic. Always takes me on time. I've had quite a few drs in my day--he's the best by far. To the person who complained about his/her file being shredded: QC does not have to retain records after five years. This is law! In fact, most drs will destroy files after two years. It's VERY common. You might not agree with it (it happened to me with two other drs in two other provinces, btw), but it isn't Zylbergold's doing!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Zylbergold for almost 15 years. He is patient, knowledgeable and always available for a consult. He is also backed by a great team. The office runs professionally and on time.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Thank you Dr Z! For squeezing me in when I was really ill. The meds you prescribed cleared everything up.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

He has been my GP for many years. He never fails to meet my requirements for medical advice or other services.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

He's a nice person, but he tells you what you want to hear. I had an infection and he ignored it saying that the medicine would cause more damage. I was scared for a while until I went to another doctor, I was prescribed some pills that I would take for a month and now I'm cured with no side effects

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr Zybergold is always on time and he is friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent bed-side manner

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Excellent family doctor. We need more Dr like him! I have never waited more than 15 min to see him. He keeps a tight schedule. thanks Doc. mary

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011