You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stacey Snider

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I have been with her since she started into practise and drive 45 minutes to keep her as my family physician. She is excellent. Kind, caring, honest and stays on top of current research. Great with kids. Her nurse is super and the Nurse Practitioners at the practise are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Amazing! Wish she could be cloned! She has been so helpful, patient, and understanding. I transferred to her from another physician, what a difference! I am soo thankful to have her care for my family!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Great, Great doctor. Listens well, treats appropriately (likely because she listens well).

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

I love Dr Snider, I am currently living in Alberta and I miss her terribly. It is so hard to find a Doctor as caring and compassionate as she is! She seems to truly care about her patients well-being and helped me through the hardest part of my life

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr.Snider is the BEST doctor and my family and I feel very thankful with such a shortage here that we have her as our family physician!Thank you Stacey!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Snider. She is very kind, compassionate and intelligent. I feel that she is very thorough with exams and makes me feel comfortable to ask as many questions as I need. She has taken great care of myself as well as my children. Although it can be hard to get an appointment sometimes, she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr Snider is the most knowledgeable caring and professional Dr I have ever had. I trust her literally with my life. That is why I travel from Kitchener to Stratford to stay with her when she moved. Thank you. You are appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr Snider is a wonderful doctor, but I don't find that she spends enough time with me. I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes with her. She is always running late, even if I'm the first appointment in the morning. I find her nurse a little on the brusk side and unhelpful. I have called, left messages and not received a call back for a week or more. I have asked for information from Dr Snider and got information back from Trish and later found out that she had not even consulted the doctor and given false information (which caused me to be without my medication for 5 months). Things were great when I was pregnant with my daughter, regular appointments and such, but for anything else I don't feel I'm getting the quality of care that I and my family deserve. I have requested a referral several times and not heard anything and the last request was over a month ago. I thought depressed patients were supposed to be monitored closely. I haven't had an appointment with her in over a year. Not my choice.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Stacey Snider's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Snider is amazing she has helped me out so much, and has always listened and took me seriously,"

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! I seen her during my pregnancy and wish she was my family doctor."

September 24, 2014