Ratings for Dr. Stacey Snider

I find that Dr. Snider is selective on who she is willing to help and take serious. As a physician she should take all Concerns and every patient serious. However because I may be young and not a 'textbook' case, that doesn't mean it's not important or real. I feel like I waste her time and that is NOT professional.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Snider is amazing she has helped me out so much, and has always listened and took me seriously,

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Amazing doctor! I seen her during my pregnancy and wish she was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I have been with her since she started into practise and drive 45 minutes to keep her as my family physician. She is excellent. Kind, caring, honest and stays on top of current research. Great with kids. Her nurse is super and the Nurse Practitioners at the practise are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Amazing! Wish she could be cloned! She has been so helpful, patient, and understanding. I transferred to her from another physician, what a difference! I am soo thankful to have her care for my family!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Great, Great doctor. Listens well, treats appropriately (likely because she listens well).

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

I love Dr Snider, I am currently living in Alberta and I miss her terribly. It is so hard to find a Doctor as caring and compassionate as she is! She seems to truly care about her patients well-being and helped me through the hardest part of my life

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr.Snider is the BEST doctor and my family and I feel very thankful with such a shortage here that we have her as our family physician!Thank you Stacey!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Snider. She is very kind, compassionate and intelligent. I feel that she is very thorough with exams and makes me feel comfortable to ask as many questions as I need. She has taken great care of myself as well as my children. Although it can be hard to get an appointment sometimes, she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr Snider is the most knowledgeable caring and professional Dr I have ever had. I trust her literally with my life. That is why I travel from Kitchener to Stratford to stay with her when she moved. Thank you. You are appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010