Ratings for Dr. Doug Anderson

Dr. Anderson is one of the best Dr's I have ever had, for both my daughter and I. He listens to all concerns and doesn't hesitate referring me. I have had kidney issues for years and had no answers, it wasn't until I was in the hospital and met Dr. Anderson that I found out what was wrong. He was fast with the tests and didn't stop until we knew what the diagnosis was. I can't say enough about this Dr. The staff is pretty amazing as well.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

NOT a good doctor. Completely ignored systemic issue and misdiagnosed with "fibromyalgia" instead of doing some tests and finding the real problem(there were TWO).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

kicked a terminally ill patient to the curb after being his doctor for 20 years.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Great Doctor who treats you with respect and honesty.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He was very disrespectful to a family member whom he also misdiagnosed and ended up sick in the hospital. He also seems ageist as he would not refer same family member to orthopaedic surgeon because of their age.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Have been with Dr. Anderson since the beginning. He is great at listening. He keeps on top of things. Lucky to have him as my doctor. He is also a great guitar player.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Awesome doctor! We are blessed to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Doctor Anderson has been our family physician for over 13 years. He has been there for us through thick and thin and has probably even saved a member of our family by his astute and knowledgeable care. I rate him as probably the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Doc Anderson is seriously the nicest GP ever. I am 25 and have had him in my life for 20 years. I suffer from a heart defect and he fought tooth and nail so I did not have to weight long for my tests when I was a young boy. I have made a full recovery. For people who said he does not listen and wants to rush you its probably because your boring or your health concerns are pointless. Doc Anderson always has time for me we discuss Philosophy and he took his time to help me with my Thesis paper, ps he is a ****ing Jazz guitar player and an excellent artist. Like what more could you want in a doctor

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

When my former Dr. retired, the Dr. explained my serious health problems to Dr. A. and he accepted me as a new patient, even though he had a full patient load already. I have a serious, potentially life-threatening illness and I have received exceptional care and attention from him. He is professional in every sense of the word. He is always attentive and caring. If he doesn't have the answer, he'll find the person who does. WIthout a doubt he is definitely the best GP I have ever had and I feel extremely fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011