Ratings for Dr. Stephen Hudson

20 years ago he did incompetent amniocentesis (? was he qualified ultrasonologist) on my daughter, then she leaked for 3 weeks (unheard of) with almost no fluid left, eventually no spontaneous rupture of membranes but with gel and labour and birth complications up to date. Thank you, but not thank you, great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I went in for an IUI at the age of over 40. I got pregnant! Dr. Hudson was my doctor and he is incredibly talented, dedicated, and gentle. The clinic is very well organized and his staff are great. We are very lucky to have him here on the island! Signed: Soon to be mom....

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I am a patient from 11 years ago. I was 37 years old. Dr. Hudson was my primary Dr. during this process and I was never asked to see anyone else. My daughter was born a happy healthy child after my first treatment. I feel blessed. More than the idea of being a mom, I am happy to tell anyone that the service alone was amazing. I am now heading into this one last time to see if this happens one more time. I would rather have a doctor who specializes in this tell me the truth rather than string me along and treat something that cannot be treated. Frankly, aren't there too many of those kind of Dr.s out there already? Thank you to Dr. Hudson and his team of professions from the front desk to the lab!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I love Dr Hudson!! He takes his time with you and is into natural health which is cool. He makes sure you are comfortable for all your procedures, is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. Him and ALL his staff are absolutely wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Hudson and Team are the Best and it shows b/c people travel from all over Canada to be treated by them. You get personal individual care form this Team. Dr. Hudson has personally called me with test results. He is The Best and although we never got pregnant I will never forget the care and support I received from the Team!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Hudson and all his staff are wonderful People. I felt like I was in the best of care. Dr. Hudson is a gentle kind hearted person that goes above and beyond his job. He pays attention to detail and truly made me feel at ease. He Even called us personally after hours to give us some test results. Because of doctor Hudson, we are expecting twins. Thank you so much Dr. Hudson and all the wonderful staff at VIFC doctor Hudson we are now expecting twins. Thank you doctor Hudson and all your wonderful staff. Couldn't have done it without you.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

In the process of an egg donation cycle with VFC and DR.Hudson is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have nothing but positive feedback. Very helpful, knowledgeable, good beside manner. Anyone having trouble getting pregnant should see him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Hudson and his staff at the clinic were wonderful and able to help my wife and I become parents. Our two amazing little girls could not be possible without them

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I have received unbelievable care from Dr. Hudson, Dr. Graham and all of the staff, from those who were dealing with financials, to the front desk, to the cleaning staff. Every single one of them treated us with the greatest care during one of the most difficult times in my life. He conveyed realistic expectations of outcome and balanced hope and optimism with the reality of our unique situation. I am sad to be leaving his care as we move on to the foreign world of prenatal care. I will miss them all, but after three tries of ivf in one year, I am definitely ready :-)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015