Ratings for Dr. Stephen Hudson

Dr hudson is awesome, Saw him for infertility and got pregnant after the first round of IVF. Hes got a great personality and good sense of humor. Im not the easiest to deal with in anxious situations and many times he calmed me down and helped me through it, hes very patient!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

He enabled us to get pregnant through IVF/ICSI after my husband was diagnosed with atypical cystic fibrosis. Amazing fertility doctor. People travel from all over the world to see him, and I can see why. Very dedicated and knowledgeable, plus great bedside manner. Busy, but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

20 years ago he did incompetent amniocentesis (? was he qualified ultrasonologist) on my daughter, then she leaked for 3 weeks (unheard of) with almost no fluid left, eventually no spontaneous rupture of membranes but with gel and labour and birth complications up to date. Thank you, but not thank you, great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I went in for an IUI at the age of over 40. I got pregnant! Dr. Hudson was my doctor and he is incredibly talented, dedicated, and gentle. The clinic is very well organized and his staff are great. We are very lucky to have him here on the island! Signed: Soon to be mom....

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I am a patient from 11 years ago. I was 37 years old. Dr. Hudson was my primary Dr. during this process and I was never asked to see anyone else. My daughter was born a happy healthy child after my first treatment. I feel blessed. More than the idea of being a mom, I am happy to tell anyone that the service alone was amazing. I am now heading into this one last time to see if this happens one more time. I would rather have a doctor who specializes in this tell me the truth rather than string me along and treat something that cannot be treated. Frankly, aren't there too many of those kind of Dr.s out there already? Thank you to Dr. Hudson and his team of professions from the front desk to the lab!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I love Dr Hudson!! He takes his time with you and is into natural health which is cool. He makes sure you are comfortable for all your procedures, is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. Him and ALL his staff are absolutely wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Hudson and Team are the Best and it shows b/c people travel from all over Canada to be treated by them. You get personal individual care form this Team. Dr. Hudson has personally called me with test results. He is The Best and although we never got pregnant I will never forget the care and support I received from the Team!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Hudson and all his staff are wonderful People. I felt like I was in the best of care. Dr. Hudson is a gentle kind hearted person that goes above and beyond his job. He pays attention to detail and truly made me feel at ease. He Even called us personally after hours to give us some test results. Because of doctor Hudson, we are expecting twins. Thank you so much Dr. Hudson and all the wonderful staff at VIFC doctor Hudson we are now expecting twins. Thank you doctor Hudson and all your wonderful staff. Couldn't have done it without you.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

In the process of an egg donation cycle with VFC and DR.Hudson is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have nothing but positive feedback. Very helpful, knowledgeable, good beside manner. Anyone having trouble getting pregnant should see him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015