Ratings for Dr. Stephen Hudson

Staff are hit and miss. Dr Hudson is busy and just gives generic advice. Not worth travelling to Victoria for this care whatsoever!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Awesome physician! He even answered my questions on Easter Sunday. Truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Very kind person and an excellent doctor. His staff is amazing at VFC

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

My husband and I saw Doctor Hudson after waiting over six months for a referral and over two years of trying to conceive. When we saw him, he had not bothered to review our file or the tests we had had to date, and had to be asked to check the online digital database to call up our most recent test results. He was poorly prepared, his bedside manner left a lot to be desired (if you're going to stick an ultrasound want up my va-J-J(this forum doesn't allow anatomical descriptions), perhaps you need some perspective?) and he failed to make basic lifestyle/health assessment queries before rendering his medical perspective - basically, he gave a blanket statement without any bearing on our unique situation. I suggested his focus was flawed, his research and treatment base was bull-poopy, and left - if a specialist i've waited months to see can't be bothered to review the file prior to the initial appointment, what is he worth? I work in health care, I never see a patient without reading their file first, I was very disappointed that Doctor Hudson does not accord his patients the same respect.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Excellent Physician. Glad I was sent here by the Quadra Village Medical clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Absolutely incredible, gentle, kind, and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

'Dr Hudson will answer all your questions and concerns..' he did not answer mine. His incompetence caused my daughter to leak for 3 weeks after the botched amniocentesis. No apology, doctor.

Submitted October 8, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Dr Hudson will answer all your questions and concerns face to face or over emails. He has a great bedside manner plus he is very patient and gentle. He will tell you all the pros and cons of each procedure to decide and advocates for natural health. I did two IUIs and finally got prenant with IVF. Amazing doctors and staffs. The nurses are nice and very helpful too. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I need their offices phone number!! Already booked in. Can someone help me out?!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr hudson is awesome, Saw him for infertility and got pregnant after the first round of IVF. Hes got a great personality and good sense of humor. Im not the easiest to deal with in anxious situations and many times he calmed me down and helped me through it, hes very patient!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016