You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Hudson

I went in for an IUI at the age of over 40. I got pregnant! Dr. Hudson was my doctor and he is incredibly talented, dedicated, and gentle. The clinic is very well organized and his staff are great. We are very lucky to have him here on the island! Signed: Soon to be mom....

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I am a patient from 11 years ago. I was 37 years old. Dr. Hudson was my primary Dr. during this process and I was never asked to see anyone else. My daughter was born a happy healthy child after my first treatment. I feel blessed. More than the idea of being a mom, I am happy to tell anyone that the service alone was amazing. I am now heading into this one last time to see if this happens one more time. I would rather have a doctor who specializes in this tell me the truth rather than string me along and treat something that cannot be treated. Frankly, aren't there too many of those kind of Dr.s out there already? Thank you to Dr. Hudson and his team of professions from the front desk to the lab!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I love Dr Hudson!! He takes his time with you and is into natural health which is cool. He makes sure you are comfortable for all your procedures, is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. Him and ALL his staff are absolutely wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Hudson and Team are the Best and it shows b/c people travel from all over Canada to be treated by them. You get personal individual care form this Team. Dr. Hudson has personally called me with test results. He is The Best and although we never got pregnant I will never forget the care and support I received from the Team!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Hudson and all his staff are wonderful People. I felt like I was in the best of care. Dr. Hudson is a gentle kind hearted person that goes above and beyond his job. He pays attention to detail and truly made me feel at ease. He Even called us personally after hours to give us some test results. Because of doctor Hudson, we are expecting twins. Thank you so much Dr. Hudson and all the wonderful staff at VIFC doctor Hudson we are now expecting twins. Thank you doctor Hudson and all your wonderful staff. Couldn't have done it without you.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

In the process of an egg donation cycle with VFC and DR.Hudson is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Hudson and his staff at the clinic were wonderful and able to help my wife and I become parents. Our two amazing little girls could not be possible without them

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I have received unbelievable care from Dr. Hudson, Dr. Graham and all of the staff, from those who were dealing with financials, to the front desk, to the cleaning staff. Every single one of them treated us with the greatest care during one of the most difficult times in my life. He conveyed realistic expectations of outcome and balanced hope and optimism with the reality of our unique situation. I am sad to be leaving his care as we move on to the foreign world of prenatal care. I will miss them all, but after three tries of ivf in one year, I am definitely ready :-)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Hudson and his team are absolutely the most compassionate caregivers I have ever experienced. My husband and I have been through all kinds of fertility related issues and they have never given up on us. Ever. The other I finally received some good news and two staff members called together to tell me the positive results. Just thinking about this kind gesture has me in tears. But there have also been moments when we have cried laughing too. This is not a journey for the light of heart...it can push you to your limits...but if you choose to work through your fertility concerns Dr. Hudson and his team are world class. You will not find better care. Sure there may be some disappointment along the way but the possibilities are well worth it.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Stephen Hudson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for an IUI at the age of over 40. I got pregnant! Dr. Hudson was my doctor and he is incredibly talented, dedicated, and gentle. The clinic is very we..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient from 11 years ago. I was 37 years old. Dr. Hudson was my primary Dr. during this process and I was never asked to see anyone else. My daughter..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Hudson!! He takes his time with you and is into natural health which is cool. He makes sure you are comfortable for all your procedures, is very gentl..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hudson and Team are the Best and it shows b/c people travel from all over Canada to be treated by them. You get personal individual care form this Team. Dr...."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hudson and all his staff are wonderful People. I felt like I was in the best of care. Dr. Hudson is a gentle kind hearted person that goes above and beyond..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In the process of an egg donation cycle with VFC and DR.Hudson is awesome!"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hudson is a caring doctor with a holistic perspective. He is very patient, dedicated, and has excellent bedside manner. We are lucky to have him here!"

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but positive feedback. Very helpful, knowledgeable, good beside manner. Anyone having trouble getting pregnant should see him. "

June 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.crossfit-erin.de/". Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "44575". Address has been updated from "None" to "6 Am Landwehrbach". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "49230542641".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hudson and his staff at the clinic were wonderful and able to help my wife and I become parents. Our two amazing little girls could not be possible without t..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have received unbelievable care from Dr. Hudson, Dr. Graham and all of the staff, from those who were dealing with financials, to the front desk, to the clean..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hudson and his team are absolutely the most compassionate caregivers I have ever experienced. My husband and I have been through all kinds of fertility rel..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hudson is an incredibly kind, caring and competent doctor. He never gave up on us in all of the five years of treatment, and now we are pregnant! The entire..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In 1991, I became pregnant with my first child. I was unhappy with my care, I was overwight and feeling vunerable. I was recommended to Dr Hudson. I was cared f..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could go on listing all the wonderful things Dr Hudson and his staff have done for us over a long IVF struggle but this comment would become too long and no o..."

September 30, 2014