Ratings for Dr. Stephen Hudson

My husband and I saw Doctor Hudson after waiting over six months for a referral and over two years of trying to conceive. When we saw him, he had not bothered to review our file or the tests we had had to date, and had to be asked to check the online digital database to call up our most recent test results. He was poorly prepared, his bedside manner left a lot to be desired (if you're going to stick an ultrasound want up my va-J-J(this forum doesn't allow anatomical descriptions), perhaps you need some perspective?) and he failed to make basic lifestyle/health assessment queries before rendering his medical perspective - basically, he gave a blanket statement without any bearing on our unique situation. I suggested his focus was flawed, his research and treatment base was bull-poopy, and left - if a specialist i've waited months to see can't be bothered to review the file prior to the initial appointment, what is he worth? I work in health care, I never see a patient without reading their file first, I was very disappointed that Doctor Hudson does not accord his patients the same respect.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Excellent Physician. Glad I was sent here by the Quadra Village Medical clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Absolutely incredible, gentle, kind, and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

'Dr Hudson will answer all your questions and concerns..' he did not answer mine. His incompetence caused my daughter to leak for 3 weeks after the botched amniocentesis. No apology, doctor.

Submitted October 8, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Dr Hudson will answer all your questions and concerns face to face or over emails. He has a great bedside manner plus he is very patient and gentle. He will tell you all the pros and cons of each procedure to decide and advocates for natural health. I did two IUIs and finally got prenant with IVF. Amazing doctors and staffs. The nurses are nice and very helpful too. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I need their offices phone number!! Already booked in. Can someone help me out?!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr hudson is awesome, Saw him for infertility and got pregnant after the first round of IVF. Hes got a great personality and good sense of humor. Im not the easiest to deal with in anxious situations and many times he calmed me down and helped me through it, hes very patient!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

He enabled us to get pregnant through IVF/ICSI after my husband was diagnosed with atypical cystic fibrosis. Amazing fertility doctor. People travel from all over the world to see him, and I can see why. Very dedicated and knowledgeable, plus great bedside manner. Busy, but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I went in for an IUI at the age of over 40. I got pregnant! Dr. Hudson was my doctor and he is incredibly talented, dedicated, and gentle. The clinic is very well organized and his staff are great. We are very lucky to have him here on the island! Signed: Soon to be mom....

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I am a patient from 11 years ago. I was 37 years old. Dr. Hudson was my primary Dr. during this process and I was never asked to see anyone else. My daughter was born a happy healthy child after my first treatment. I feel blessed. More than the idea of being a mom, I am happy to tell anyone that the service alone was amazing. I am now heading into this one last time to see if this happens one more time. I would rather have a doctor who specializes in this tell me the truth rather than string me along and treat something that cannot be treated. Frankly, aren't there too many of those kind of Dr.s out there already? Thank you to Dr. Hudson and his team of professions from the front desk to the lab!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016