Dr. Kevin Burns Morrison

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Burns Morrison

Pleasant Doctor explains things well. Surgery went well.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Amazing doctor. Saved my life! Took time to explain everything and took out my my kidney stone without any pain. Don't know how to thank him

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Amazing doctor. Saved my life! Took time to explain everything and took out my cancer without any pain. Don't know how to thank him

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

He can't prescribe pain meds. He was supposed to remove a couple of stones that were causing Hydronephrosis but eight days after my surgery, I was told I needed surgery because I had a 7 mm stone blocking, causing Hydronephrosis. Then I got diagnosed with sepsis and told I might die, due to bacteria from the stent I'd had in. I've had about 20 of these procedures, never had so much pain in my life, and I'm still very I'll, almost two months later, from recovering from sepsis.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I've had a TURP done by Dr Morrison and would highly recommend him, very knowledgeable, patient and exceptionally good work. Afterword told everyone "I can pee like a young man!"

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I found him very friendly and willing to answer any question I had about my kidney stone problems.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I was a patient a couple of years ago. He is a nice, professional and respectful doctor. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable. Let me make my own decisions.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Waited six months for a consultation that lasted less than a minute. Didn't answer any questions, and booked me for a procedure. Called several times a week for six weeks trying to get information about what was being done; not one response. Checked in for the prosdure, waited four hours, and had to remind. The nurses and dr morrison that I was not there for a circumcision. He didn't really seem to know why he was doing the procedure. No pre or post procedure consultation. Stitches got infected within a day, with swelling and pus diacharge. Called the office (actually got through this time, yay) to be told that dr morrison would be gone for a few weeks and I should go find another doctor. I feel like I got chopped up by some back alley amateur surgeon. I was completely ignored throughout the entire process, now I have a mangled penis and a worsening infection. Do not trust this man with your health.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

First of all, Dr. Morrison's office did not call me after waiting three weeks for an appointment from the referral by my GP. When I finally called them to see why they have not called me, no apology. They scheduled me few days later. Dr. Morrison saw me for two minutes and said he could not feel why I had pain in my "man-area". He ordered a scan. 5 weeks later scan done. His front desk girl called with results. No phone call from the doctor. Very unprofessional!!! I don't care how busy you claim to be.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015