You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Burns Morrison

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable. Let me make my own decisions.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Waited six months for a consultation that lasted less than a minute. Didn't answer any questions, and booked me for a procedure. Called several times a week for six weeks trying to get information about what was being done; not one response. Checked in for the prosdure, waited four hours, and had to remind. The nurses and dr morrison that I was not there for a circumcision. He didn't really seem to know why he was doing the procedure. No pre or post procedure consultation. Stitches got infected within a day, with swelling and pus diacharge. Called the office (actually got through this time, yay) to be told that dr morrison would be gone for a few weeks and I should go find another doctor. I feel like I got chopped up by some back alley amateur surgeon. I was completely ignored throughout the entire process, now I have a mangled penis and a worsening infection. Do not trust this man with your health.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

First of all, Dr. Morrison's office did not call me after waiting three weeks for an appointment from the referral by my GP. When I finally called them to see why they have not called me, no apology. They scheduled me few days later. Dr. Morrison saw me for two minutes and said he could not feel why I had pain in my "man-area". He ordered a scan. 5 weeks later scan done. His front desk girl called with results. No phone call from the doctor. Very unprofessional!!! I don't care how busy you claim to be.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

My GP referred me to Dr. Morrison on an urgent basis for suspected kidney cancer. We received a call from his office 2 hrs. after returning home from GP appt. with an app't. to see Dr. Morrison. Very timely. Shocked by what we faced my wife and I prepared a list of questions to ask him. On the day we handed him the list and he used it as talking points. Got all the answers we could at that time. Then he excused himself to rush order the urgent CT scans that were necessary and booked a follow-up appt. in anticipation of getting the results. everything went like clockwork. On the follow-up appt. he had already booked the surgery, answered the rest of our questions and made sure I was 1st in surgery. The surgery was 'textbook', and after coming home I was experiencing some anxiety, expecting my recovery to be quicker. He personally returned the call, reassured me and now 3 weeks after surgery I am definitely on the road to recovery. And he has a sense of humor when visiting you on hospital!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Cannot recommend enough that you avoid this doctor. I went in for a minor surgical matter, a frenular release. The examination was somewhat painful. I work in camp, and ended up having to schedule an entire shift off for the procedure, which was only a few minutes under general anesthesia. No biggy, that's life. Ends up I get scheduled for the very last surgery of the day on a Friday, and I get bumped due to an overloaded ER. I do blame Dr. Morrison for this, because my work schedule wasn't taken into account, I cannot simply reschedule for another day, but have to take another 10-14 days off of work. I end up going to a different doctor because I do not want to lose another entire shift, and it turns out the exact same procedure does not at all requite general anesthesia. Only a local anesthetic is required. Furthermore, the examination is not at all painful, and the scheduling is much more convenient and flexible. Dr. Morrison conducts painful examinations, puts you under GA for apparently no medical reason, and is completely disrespectful of your scheduling restrictions. It is worth your time to go to another city entirely if you can avoid this doctor.

Submitted October 6, 2014

dr morrison was too blunt with diagnosis of kidney cancer on our first appointment. however on subsequent appts. we found him to be informative and caring and took time to answer all questions. he is a good surgeon. the partial nephrectomy was a success. the 3.5 tumour was removed via a flank incision. after 6 weeks i am pain free and in fine shape. thank you . i would recommend Dr Morrison to anyone needing a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

he fixed me up great. made time for me and was very accessible after surgery for follow up questions. i'm really happy with dr morrison. he saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I can't comment on knowledge or punctuality as I have not been able to get through to anyone in his office to book a follow-up after meeting Dr Morrison through an emergency visit to the hospital. I had a procedure done by this doctor and had to return to emerg the day after because of pain and bleeding. Three phone calls later I am still waiting to hear back from his office for a follow-up. We are told that our calls will be returned within "24 hrs" and also told not to leave multiple messages. It's been a week and I'm still waiting for a call back. Poor service.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

He seems to look at me as another payment on his bmw. very rough,goes to fast in talking to me.does not appear interested in my problems only money.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Kevin Burns Morrison's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient a couple of years ago. He is a nice, professional and respectful doctor. I would recommend him."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable. Let me make my own decisions."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waited six months for a consultation that lasted less than a minute. Didn't answer any questions, and booked me for a procedure. Called several times a week fo..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "First of all, Dr. Morrison's office did not call me after waiting three weeks for an appointment from the referral by my GP. When I finally called them to see w..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My GP referred me to Dr. Morrison on an urgent basis for suspected kidney cancer. We received a call from his office 2 hrs. after returning home from GP appt. w..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Cannot recommend enough that you avoid this doctor. I went in for a minor surgical matter, a frenular release. The examination was somewhat painful. I work in..."

October 6, 2014