Ratings for Dr. Kevin Clarke

First of all, the woman who answers Dr Clarke's phones clearly hates her job and needs to quit. So rude !! Rather upsetting to have to deal with her. As for Dr Clarke he is obviously very smart, and busy. He was great with my children (even the siblings of the actual patient) but we were rushed in and out of his office with no actual answers in the end.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I found him to be rude and abrupt. Before any consultation he rushed out grabed a scope and shoved it up my nose had a quick look and literaly wiped it out. I’m usualy a pain tolerent kind of guy but I guess there was alcohol on the scope and it must have scatched all the way out. Just a smurk after that. Wrote a scipt, and said see me in a month. 5 minutes max. Blood ran down my throat for 2 days and the pain was severe. This guy is out for the money, zero compation. Needless to say I will never be back.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Having read these comments first I was nervous about meeting Dr Clarke . But I was actually quite impressed with him. He was great with my kids , and definitely knows his stuff. My advice is to go in knowing what you want to ask so you're not rushed out; he answered all my questions happily and without making me feel bad about doing so. Very knowledgeable physician. But clearly busy.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Excellent care from an excellent surgeon.... Negative ratings on this site are most commonly from patients who just don't get it and should have asked more intelligent questions. see below....sounds like they all should phone his office instead of complaining to thin air on this site. Dr. Clarke is a very busy specialist because he is so good. I am a surgeon, I should know. Super job, great person, excellent support staff and he listened to my complaint and fixed it.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Oh my god, we should have read reviews before having Dr. Clarke do surgery on my daughter! Like other the person who had septoplasty in December 2017,and now has to have follow up surgery - my daughter's septoplasty was a similar failure. Today, after many other issues related to the surgery including a huge sore that has eaten away half of her uvula, she has discovered she no longer has a septum between her nostrils. Yes, instead of septoplasty he seems to have removed it completely! THis is a rare condition following this surgery but it sounds like it happened to another one of his patients just a few months ago. What is with that? Plus, of course his office is unavailable today (Friday) and the phone message says in case of emergency phone the hospital and ask for the ENT specialist on call. When we phoned the given number, the person who answered said, you shouldn't be calling this number -its for doctors only. What a way to provide service to patients. I sure as heck hope he will see her Monday morning but I am not holding my breath as his receptionist will probably tell us to wait until our far off appointment. In the meantime it looks like her nose is permanently going to be septum-free!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

My 8 year old saw Dr. Clarke he spoke to her directly asking questions he made her feel extremely comfortable. Great Dr took time with me and my daughter to answer questions he’s genuinely interested in finding out why eat and throat infections are reoccurring not just ready to operate. Giovanna the assistant was super as well!!! Very happy we were referred to this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Great have been going for 20 or so years Operated in my nose was Great operated in my throat again Great results and prescribed for chronic problem and prescribed for it problem solved so why the heck would you want to go to some one else.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr Clarke will never answer to any of your questions, as the others said it feels like you are lucky to listen 2-3 words from him. He is not a technician, he is a doctor and should explain what is going on as most of the doctors do. It is clear that he is money obsessed. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I would have appreciated Dr. Clarke washing his hands, putting on some sterile gloves and using a sterile dressing when he removed my drain.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Ditto for the comments below me only worse. First off he only works 4 days and about 20 hours a week so appointments are months down the road. The receptionist couldn't be much bitchier if she tried. And she never answers the phone. I phoned many times at different times on different days and not one got through. And the machine doesn't take messages. Rushing you in and out is an understatement. Vague answers to questions as he opens the door for you leave. I was treated for 3 months with an ear problem. He tried multiple treatments, none of which worked, in fact we both came to the conclusion the last one (he inserted tubes in my ear drums) made my hearing worse. Both ears got immediately infected. Then one tube fell out but he left it in my ear just sitting there. It's still there. He tried to get the other one out since it made my hearing worse but couldn't so it's still there too. I'm consulting a lawyer.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017