Ratings for Dr. Kevin Clarke

Great have been going for 20 or so years Operated in my nose was Great operated in my throat again Great results and prescribed for chronic problem and prescribed for it problem solved so why the heck would you want to go to some one else.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr Clarke will never answer to any of your questions, as the others said it feels like you are lucky to listen 2-3 words from him. He is not a technician, he is a doctor and should explain what is going on as most of the doctors do. It is clear that he is money obsessed. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I would have appreciated Dr. Clarke washing his hands, putting on some sterile gloves and using a sterile dressing when he removed my drain.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Ditto for the comments below me only worse. First off he only works 4 days and about 20 hours a week so appointments are months down the road. The receptionist couldn't be much bitchier if she tried. And she never answers the phone. I phoned many times at different times on different days and not one got through. And the machine doesn't take messages. Rushing you in and out is an understatement. Vague answers to questions as he opens the door for you leave. I was treated for 3 months with an ear problem. He tried multiple treatments, none of which worked, in fact we both came to the conclusion the last one (he inserted tubes in my ear drums) made my hearing worse. Both ears got immediately infected. Then one tube fell out but he left it in my ear just sitting there. It's still there. He tried to get the other one out since it made my hearing worse but couldn't so it's still there too. I'm consulting a lawyer.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

From a patients perspective Dr. Clarke is just average. He unfortunately tries to rush you out the door to see other patients; however, he is just trying to see as many patients as possible. This treatment does have its cons, for if you don't take initiative and ask questions he will likely leave you uninformed and with more question than answers. I myself was referred to Dr. Clarke for a deviated septum. This followed up with septoplasty 6 months later. The recovery was a gong show, and I will need a follow up operation. Hard to say who was immediately at fault. I would recommend a different ENT.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

We had our first visit with our raspy-voiced toddler, and Dr. Clarke was super! He made us comfortable and answered all questions. He spoke to me like a peer, and I trusted what he said. However, much like the rest of the commenters, I found his staff to be ridiculously unfriendly and curt. Not a great first line for his excellent bedside manner. I was quite pleased with him once we got in the exam room.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Both of our children have been in Dr. Clarke's care. We find him friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I wish he'd slow down a little for questions, but I trust his expertise and abilities, and he is good with our kids. I know him being quick doesn't indicate a lack of interest or care, but rather a commitment to see as many patients as possible, and on time, His office staff, both the MOA and the woman who arranges the surgery, are often curt and unfriendly, and seem annoyed by any question or interaction, which is of course off-putting and upsetting when it comes to procedures for our children. I've never spoken to either without being made to feel like I was bothering them.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Awesome, knowledge ,helpfulness. On time no time wasted job done. Happy

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Kevin Clarke has treated both my twin daughters for separate conditions and I rate him very highly. He is amazing with his patients. I observed him helping an elderly patient who was bound an possibly hearing impaired and he walked arm in arm with her to his exam room. She was clearly very comfortable with his manner.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Was in an out in less time than we waited! Not friendly :(

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017