Ratings for Dr. Kevin Clarke

Awesome, knowledge ,helpfulness. On time no time wasted job done. Happy

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Kevin Clarke has treated both my twin daughters for separate conditions and I rate him very highly. He is amazing with his patients. I observed him helping an elderly patient who was bound an possibly hearing impaired and he walked arm in arm with her to his exam room. She was clearly very comfortable with his manner.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Was in an out in less time than we waited! Not friendly :(

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I just phoned Dr. Kevin Clark's office. To get updated on some information about his move close to the hospital. His receptionist spoke to me as if I were a 2 year old, only when I pressed for information that would be relavent , she talks over you. Told they were only a referral doctor, which I knew, wanted to know address and 1 more other item, she was fast to get off the phone, I would say NEVER would I even on making an appointment through a referral even offer the thought of entering through the door.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had an appointment to see Dr. Clarke in this office. A young man with a ponytail stuck a scope up my nose and said, "Okay, I will make an appointment for you to see Dr. Bartlett. " The card I was given for the next appointment said, "discuss options for surgery" Well what the heck was the point of the first appointment. MSP scam going on here or what?

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I will it be going back to see this doctor! He was rude and barely even gave me a chance to tell him what I was there for. My appointment lasted a total of 4 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

If you want a ENT to find easy diagnoses and not listen to you, Dr Clarke is your ENT. I have been extremely frustrated with Dr Clarke with his lack of personal research to find a solution for my issue. I was able to get tests done but I had to make sure to ask for the next step, knowing myself what to have tested next. He was not able to help me and was disrespectful to me; going as far as saying that I was not experiencing any symptoms because the tests that were being done were no showing anything. I ultimately will have to seek another ENT. Like you I did read these reviews before seeing him, I didn't have much option, so I went. I know it is a bit of extra work to get a new referral, but if you can see an ENT with a better rating in another area, please do that. I will say as others have said "smug, rude, god-like complex, once in your appointment rushes you out the door to see another appointment". I just felt like an inconvenience to him. Simple things I am sure he would be fine to figure out, but it just seems like he doesn't trust his patients, and doesn't really care to be a good ENT.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Receptionist is rude and not helpful one bit. Dr Clarke himself is semi-helpful, just has his student or himself take a very brief look and send you off to book another appointment. Will not go back

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Always late for appointments , didn't explain what the plan was , felt that he didn't care and our issues for our son were not serious . Saw another doctor and had excellent care and all issues fixed and explained what it was .

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I have had a swollen, scalloped tongue for two months now. Got fast-tracked to see this "specialist" only to be examined by his resident in training. When Doctor Clarke finally comes in to talk to me, he tells me that his resident said my tongue is not swollen, and that i just have a big tongue (yes my tongue is big, that is the problem) . He doesn't even have a look for himself despite the fact that it is clearly scalloped from being forced against my teeth, visibly inflamed, and I got a fast track referral from my GP because he was concerned. In and out in under 5 minutes. Thanks! It is clearly time for you to retire.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016