You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen N. Schott

The helpful staff will always work me in when I am sick and treat me like family. As with any Dr. occasionally will have to wait but the staff will let me know when I sign in, if there has been an emergency or just running a little behind. I have been coming to Dr. Schott for years and have always had a good experience. Very confident with the wonderful care I receive.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

extremely long wait Dawn the receptionist is rude on the phone and overbooks appointments,patients that came in after me went in ahead of me with no explanation of why I had to sit and wait for 1 hour to be seen by the Dr. I came 10-15 minutes early and still had to wait to be seen over an hour. Dr Schott is a very nice dr very thorough. But if I have to go thru Dawn to book another appointment or to pick up a prescription that she couldn't even get right,then I won't be back

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

So rude! I called to book an appointment and the minute I mentioned tricare the woman hung up on me. I called back thinking it was an accident. I was treated with such disgust we are going somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

he has been my dr since 1995, would never consider someone else. maybe i do have to wait sometimes, but i am never rushed and i am ALWAYS worked in if needed. he took over my elderly parents health needs when they moved to clarksville and provided them caring service thru the remained of their lives. i have great confidence in him and know he will refer IMMEDIATELY if indicated. staff is awesome i trust them all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Doc Schott and the whole crew have been excellent for me for more years than I can remember.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Wonderful phycian, wonderful man, very hardworking & devoted to his patients

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Schott has been my Dr. for 10 years and I have always been treated wonderful. I like that I see a real doctor at EVERY visit. I have had to wait on occasion but I know if I had a serious issue that he would devote the extra time to me if needed. He orders any test that he feels necessary and truley is a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Like everything but the long wait. Apparently over books appts.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr.Schott has been my doctor for 12 years. He takes extra time to answer my questions, orders all tests he feels are necessary to solve my problem. Dr.Schott is very caring and does not talk down to me like some doctors I have seen before. I have had to wait to be seen, but he always takes the necessary time and doesn't rush in and out. I like seeing a REAL doctor. The staff is wonderful about working me and my family in if we are sick.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Schott is very thorough. He is cautious and runs tests that are indicated to rule out more serious problems. Dr. Schott is also personable and genuinely cares about his patients' health.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Stephen N. Schott's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The helpful staff will always work me in when I am sick and treat me like family. As with any Dr. occasionally will have to wait but the staff will let me know ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "extremely long wait Dawn the receptionist is rude on the phone and overbooks appointments,patients that came in after me went in ahead of me with no explanation..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "So rude! I called to book an appointment and the minute I mentioned tricare the woman hung up on me. I called back thinking it was an accident. I was treated wi..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "he has been my dr since 1995, would never consider someone else. maybe i do have to wait sometimes, but i am never rushed and i am ALWAYS worked in if needed. ..."

January 5, 2015