Ratings for Dr. Anne C. Hermann

I saw dr Hermann for hormones and several other health concerns. The moment she walked into the room her first comment was, you have a lot of issues, your insurance only gives me 15 minutes so which issue do you want to discuss. I said that I wanted to talk about my hormones since that was suppose to be her speciality. I have since googled the research that she did with hormones and it was a very small study like 11 people and it was not really a study at all. She has no clue what she is doing when it comes to hormones and even though I am young, my mother went into menopause at 35, she proceeded to tell me that she was only a few years my elder and would never have started me on the amount of hormones I was currently taking and she wouldn't take them herself. Well, she isn't having the hormone problems that I am! Hormones aren't one size fits all. She doesn't have any compassion and all she cares about is money and the services her office offers that are cash only. If you are looking for weight loss or a cosmetic procedure then she may be ok but if you have insurance and actually need real help for real health issues besides Botox, GO ELSEWHERE!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

The office staff here is among the worst that I have ever experienced. Wait times are horrendous with no consideration of the patient who had an appointment. No one knows what they are doing. Tonya in particular is dishonest and says she has checked insurance when she hasn't. Now the office has stopped taking insurance -- huge surprise. I am sure it is too complicated for the staff. The only saving grace here is Dr. Graham who is very caring and a wealth of information, but unfortunately, I will no longer be able to see her because the cash price is too high. I do not recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Hermann and her staff are exemplary, caring, knowledgeable, efficient and effective. The new office on Central Avenue in St. Petersburg is conveniently located. I trust Dr. Hermann and her staff and will refer family and friends there. They are up to date on the newest developments in the medical field, testing options, interpretation of testing regarding hormones, allergies, etc. The anti aging information and state of the art equipment, plus great pricing, is conservative, safe and effective. Thank you Dr. Hermann, Mandy, Dr. Grahm and staff.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Hermann needs to shift her focus from how she gets paid to what her patients need. Compassion would be a helpful characteristic for Dr. Hermann to interject.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Absolutely the most atrocious experience in a medical office I have ever had. The office staff was incredibly rude and short with me. In the middle of my appt the office manager comes barging in (hello HIPAA) and demands that the nurse and resident stop treating me immediately as she could not verify my secondary insurance (I have Medicare and Aetna so I am covered no matter how you slice it). I was told I had to call Aetna myself or that I would no longer be seen. I called Aetna and they verified my insurance was good. The office manager hadn't spoken to them so she refused let me be seen. Waited 2 hrs for Dr. Hermann who said my insurance couldn't be verified so I wasn't going to be seen. She wouldn't let me speak. The office manager said I had to leave or they would call the police. I was so upset I got sick. While in the bathroom the police came demanding I come out. I WAS SICK IN THE BATHROOM AND I'M DISABLED! Dr. Hermann and her staff should be ashamed of themselves. HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr Hermann is the best dr Ive ever had.Shes very caring,kind,and smart.She cares about preventing and healing disease not just putting a bandaide on patients problems. I lovr that she has bith traditional but holistic expeirence and treatment as well & that she cares about getting down to the root if the problem.Im so blessed to have her as my dr.Id recommend her 100%

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

After more than 2 years of trying to get my primary doctor to listen to me and run blood tests for vitamin deficiencies, I found Dr. Anne Hermann. I was elated that she actually believed me and was willing to order the blood tests that confirmed that I was deficient in B12 and vitamin D. I was also able to order an ALCAT test through her office, which confirmed various food sensitivites that my regular doctor also dismissed and ignored. Thanks to Dr. Hermann, I now have answers and feel SO MUCH better!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I value Dr. Hermann's insight and knowledge, as well as the fact that she treats the "whole person". I recommend her to colleagues and friends who are seeking holistic, compassionate treatment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I have had a great experience going to Dr. Hermann's office!! The staff is very nice and professional! Dr. Hermann and Dr. Graham are very knowledgeable in their professions! Definitely what we were looking for! Would recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Thorough, good listener and knowledgeable about disease states.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. Anne C. Hermann's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 2000)

First Health