Ratings for Dr. Shaheer Tadros

Dr. Tadros was wonderful for me, I had a colon resession surgery and recovered quite well, But his secretary of smith was absolutely Uncarring, absolutely unprofessional. She refused to book any appointments even when referred to by my family doctor. Due to her behaviour I've had to find another surgeon to look out after me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Tadros removed my gall bladder in 2007 and was excellent. I have complete trust in him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Amazing surgeon i am so pleased and I feel so blessed

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I was operated yesterday for gallbladder. No pain the day after, no need for pain killers. He must have been quite gentle. The staff at the Riverside was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

DR Tadros operated on me in 2007 for esophagus cancer which was very stressfull and I'm sure a difficult operation . The operation was a success and I was treated with first class attention from Dr Tadros and the nursing staff at the Ottawa hospital smyth rd . I recommend Dr Tadros to anyone who needs him ! A very big thank you to Dr Tadros David Moodie= Ottawa

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Tadros treated a female relative of mine for colorectal cancer. She was a large person, it was a difficult surgery and he did not do a good job. She was treated horribly by both him and his female intern, she tried to get my relative discharged too early, would not listen when she was told repeatedly that something was not right. Turned out one of the incision sites was horribly infected. His treatment of females is third world, no respect...

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Thank you Dr. Tadros ! The care that I received throughout my procedure was exceptional and found Dr. Tadros took his time with his explanation of what my procedure entailed. The day of my surgery he was caring and comforting and when the surgery was over he took his time to let my children know the procedure went well. This was a huge relief during a stressful time. After the surgery he visited me twice and continued to reassure and answer my questions. He was truly caring and informative.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Tadros is a very sincere doctor, smart and up-to-date on his area. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I had about 35cm of small intestine removed by Dr. Tadros on March 7th 2014. From the consultation to surgery to daily visits from Dr. Tadros and his team I received excellent care at every level. A huge thanks to you and your team sir.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr Tadros has been a blessing in my journey through the world of colorectal cancer. He has the rare combination of great technical skill and knowledge combined with compassion and truthfulness. He does not sugar-coat but communicates with clarity, calm and confidence. I felt completely safe and trusting of his expertise. I was always treated with respect and as an intelligent adult, essential in the confusion and fear of a cancer diagnosis and all that ensues. Finally, he has an exemplary team supporting him. They embody the same professionalism and compassion. I am grateful to them all.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013