Ratings for Dr. Shaheer Tadros

Terrible bedside manner. Discharges a patient quickly because the bed is needed. Does not explain fully or spend time with patients. Is this Canada's healthcare system?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Excellent doctor, hands of gold, he operated on my husband and did an amazing job thank you so much doctor tadros, Mrs. Murtagh

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

This doctor made all the difference for my elderly mother when she needed a mastectomy years ago.. He was respectful, kind and she said he made her feel as if he wanted her to get well, She did. He closed the incision so skillfully that she never experienced any scarring or puckering - unlike her first mastectomy by another surgeon. He also answered all the family's questions. Mom said she felt most doctors don't care anymore when you are old but her experience with Dr, Tadros was positive because of the respect he showed..There should be more surgeons like him. Thank you for caring Dr. Tadros...

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Best surgeon ever! He's unbelievably skilled, knowledgeable and confident. The kind of person you want im charge when you're under the knife.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Tadros is the worst dr experience i have ever had... I was referred because a tumor was found in my appendix during pathology testing 2 weeks after i had my appendix removed.I waited 2 hours in the waiting room then another hour in the office. At this point not one test was done. Nothing. Tadros only had the same pathology report i got. He walks in and you can tell he is in a rush to be done with the appointment. This was my 1st appointment. And yet he was in and out in 3 mins i didnt have a chance to ask any questions and was dismissed. He walked in saying "youre cured" ummm he hasnt run any tests... He cant be sure obviously but no.. His words were "youre cured. No need to worry. I will send a referral to have a radiation scan done but it 'should' come back clear. If not we will come back and talk treatment options" then that was it he got up and rushed out. I get i was his last scheduled patient but you should never treat patients the way you treated me!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Tadros was wonderful for me, I had a colon resession surgery and recovered quite well, But his secretary of smith was absolutely Uncarring, absolutely unprofessional. She refused to book any appointments even when referred to by my family doctor. Due to her behaviour I've had to find another surgeon to look out after me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Tadros removed my gall bladder in 2007 and was excellent. I have complete trust in him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Amazing surgeon i am so pleased and I feel so blessed

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I was operated yesterday for gallbladder. No pain the day after, no need for pain killers. He must have been quite gentle. The staff at the Riverside was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

DR Tadros operated on me in 2007 for esophagus cancer which was very stressfull and I'm sure a difficult operation . The operation was a success and I was treated with first class attention from Dr Tadros and the nursing staff at the Ottawa hospital smyth rd . I recommend Dr Tadros to anyone who needs him ! A very big thank you to Dr Tadros David Moodie= Ottawa

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016