Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Horwath

Staff should find another job. Dr. Horwath please let them go, they are hurting your business....

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Excellent caring doctor. He takes the time to talk with you. I landed in hospital & he showed up.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I recommend this Dr. for type 2 diabetics. He is up tp date, on time, explains himself and the condition and perscribes medication only if necessary.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

If you want to wait for months and cannot change your appointments after several month, go.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I adore Dr. Horwath and his staff. They are very helpful, caring, kind, and knowledgeable. Dr. Howarth really listens and has a wonderful bedside manner!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Good doctor, but absolutely the most uncaring, patient unfriendly staff I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Along with what others saying I will have to agree. The staff is rude and this has caused me to move on to another doctor. It is so unnecessary to treat patients that way.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Solid endo. However dealing with the staff is a pain. I had to reschedule one appointment because of a suicide of a friend. After calling to reschedule they flatly said they were not going to attempt to reschedule me in a very pissy tone. After explaining they situation they said their was nothing they could do and still refused to reschedule the appointment and attempted to charge me for it. Obviously left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. After trying to come in to schedule an appointment and refill me meds they said the next available appointment wasn't until 6 months until now. When I asked how to get a refill they told me to find another doctor to do it because they wouldn't.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I have been going to Dr Michael Horwath nine years. I am very pleased with the care I receive. He takes time to listen to my concerns and help me sort them out. I would recommend him to friends and love ones.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Have been a patient of Dr Horwaths for years. The overwhelming negative comments onthe staff are very accurate. A friend of mine stopped going because of the staff's rudeness. As we all know, it's a pain to look for another doc, so I just keep going once a year. I never look forward to calling bcuz i know it'll be a challenge to ask for anything. Dr. Horwath has been a good doc for me, but I can surely see what others say negatively about him. He can seem indifferent.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Horwath's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA