Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Grossman

Dr. Grossman is very patient and caring. He answers all questions and makes you feel comfortable at the same time. He has been my physician for many years.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Having worked with many doctors in NY for years before my retirement, and having been under the care of two different internists and two cardiologist also for many years, I find Dr. Grossman's depth of knowledge commendable on medical issues both my husband and I have had to deal with (i.e.: heart disease, hypothyroidism, prostate cancer). He has been our physician of choice in Vero Beach since 2008. Yes, he will refer you to another physician if he feels they are better qualified to handle your problem. Who cannot respect that?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. has an attitude issue. Not at all caring.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

In my opinion this was one of the worst doctors I have ever seen in my life. His staff was helpful, but the doctor had the attitude that seemed as if he expected me to salute him and fall in line, a very lousy bedside manner. On top of that, after a time he asked me to find another Primary Doctor because he said that I had many allergies which would leave him open to a lawsuit if I had a bad reaction to something he might perscribe. So much for the Hipocratic oath!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

This is one of the best doctor's I've ever had. He's knowlegeble and caring.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey M. Grossman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)

GHI