Ratings for Dr. George Hannouche

He is a very good doctor and do a great job.he listen to his patients and attend to them.i will recommend him he is a great man.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Un excellent médecin toujours à l'écoute...

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I'm very shocked to read all the negative comments. Dr Hannouche is a great doctor. He took care of me and my baby during my pregnancy. He was great on delivery day, very supportive, helpful, professional and above all treats his patients like human beings not like customers!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hannouche for over 15 years and I must say I am shocked with the comments that I've read. He has delivered both my children and took great care of me during my pregnancy and my delivery. I would highly recommend him as your doctor as he has many years of experience and has also delivered my niece whom he saved her life; therefore overall I would rate him a 5 as he is an exceptional doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Great doctor, he delivered my 3 children and did some surgery on me and I am very satisfied. I would recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I was about to die because of him. He only saw me once during my last pregnancy month & went on vacation for 3 weeks. Told me to just go to the hospital if anything happens. I arrived at 8:00 pm to the hospital with a blood pressure of 190/110 & had protein in the urine and edema which are all very well known signs of pre-eclampsia. He didn't want to come to deliver me and left it till next morning. I stayed in labor for 22 hrs & I had HELLP syndrome & severe anemia because of it. He didn't know why & didn't even want to give me blood transfusion but I insisted, discharged me while I still had high blood pressure. I had water on my lungs & couldn't breathe & the ST Mary's maternity unit answer to me was ''WE DON'T HAVE A DOCTOR TO SEE U''. I had to call an ambulance to go ER as my husband had to stay with my 2 days baby. He didn't even bother to come to see me until next day when I was becoming stable. Didn't want to see him anymore so I didn't even go for the post-delivery check-up.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Je suis suivie par ce docteur depuis des annees et il a toute ma confiance!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

c'est la premiere fois que je rencontrais dr hannouche,c'est vrai qu'il faut attendre longtemps. Je l'ai trove charmant,rassurant,conscisiencieux et surtout connait son metier.il apris le temps de repondre a toutes mes questions et m'a tout explique. je le recommende fortement.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Il sera radié pour deux à quatre mois pour avoir prescrit un médicament provoquant les menstruation à une patiente qui était, sans le savoir enceinte (il ne lui a pas fait passé de test pour savoir si elle l'était non plus). Voir articles dans canoë et 24hr daté du 13 juillet et 7 juillet respectivement. Il a été le spécialiste de ma mère lors de ses deux dernières grossesses, il y a 24 et 15 ans de cela et la dernière fois, il a été excessivement bête, froid, toujours en retard et il a même blessé ma mère en passant l'examen de dilatation, il l'a déchiré de 5 à 10 cm d'un coup sans l'aviser. Il ne donne pas assez d'explications, et quand la patiente accouche d'un garçon il n'agit pas de la même façon que lorsque c'est une fille. Lorsque c'était pour ma soeur, il l'a remise dans les bras de ma mère et pour mon frère il l'a remis dans les bras de mon père. Assez banal. Évitons le à tout prix!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I felt that Dr.Hannouche was not interested in my well-being. This year, although he has to renew my hormome-therapy perscrption, he is unwilling to give me an appointment. I will have to see a private doctor in order to have my prescription filled. Also, Dr. Hannouche send me for a test, which I did not request, but he refused to send me for regular blood tests: my optometrist requested the blood tests since my eyesight diminished considerably in the last two years.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010