You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Halyk

Dr. Mark Halyk's Ratings

I moved to PA from Saskatoon and needed a family doctor for my new daughter. The hospital arranged for her to see Dr.Halyk until another doctor came back from holidays. I saw 3 doctors at the same clinic and preferred him so much that I always request him. The majority of doctors always seem busy and give you the shortest possible answer to your questions and you leave still wondering things... Dr. Halyk always explains everything thoroughly and I leave reassured knowing exactly what's going on with my baby's health, and under what circumstances I should bring her back to him. Colleen is a sweetheart and absolutely every time fits my daughter in the same day I call or even after the doctor is supposed to be done working if it's important. I have full confidence taking my girl to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Halyk since 2003. He has taken care of me and my son and has been top notch. Colleen will fit you in that same day, even when they're busy. They're both super compassionate and take the time to listen to your concerns. Anytime there has been any medical problem, he will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist. I love this Dr. and hope he works for another 20 + years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Halyk has been my DR. ever since he came to P.A. He has common sense, compassion, an amazing memory, extremely knowledgable on it seems like anything that I ask him, I'm sure that he is a genius. I feel so thankful that he is my doctor and I hope that he does not plan on retiring soon. Colleen is the perfect nurse to be working along side him. They work beautifully together-thanks for the excellent service!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Halyk has been my family doctor for nineteen years. From child birth to heart attack he has been there, and your appointment may not always be on time but just as you dont want him to rush neither do your fellow patients. As for Colleen she is amazing if you really need an appointment she will work magic to get you in. Awesome team, the only way they could be better is to clone themselves so that they could take new patients!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1585939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr.Halyk for 19 years. He is simply the best!!! So easy to talk to in and out of the office. He is constantly going above and beyond! I hope he continues to practice in Prince Albert for a very long time!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Amazing doctor! When I moved to Saskatoon I drove back to Prince Albert for doctor's appointments because I couldn't find a physician as good as him. Wonderful, caring doctor. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I find Dr Halyk to be very knowledgeable as well as a caring compassionate person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Dr. Halyk helped me through the death of my father. He even phoned back during the day to explain what was going on. He is a very compassionate person and a great doctor. He really cares:).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

He has been our family doctor since he came to PA and is without a doubt "the best" in every possible way. He gave my parents excellent care when they were both alive, and now he cares for my husband and I, our daughters, and our grandchildren. I can't imagine what we would do if we ever had to find another doctor. Prince Albert is extremely lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

Has been my Dr. for several years. Helped me through a very rough patch while I had cancer. Was extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful. Wouldn't trade him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585933].votes_count ]]