Ratings for Dr. Gordon J. Azar

Gordon is a great doctor. Kind, considerate and very knowlegable.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Back in April, 2000, I went to the emergency room at St Joseph’s one morning about 7AM after having suffered through several episodes of chest pain during the night. They started a nitroglycerine drip and asked if I had a cardiologist, I said no, and they called Dr. Gordon Azar who came right away He immediately saw that I had a septal infarct and he sent me straight to the cath lab-wasting no time. He did a cardiac catherization, which was totally painless, and he placed a stent in my coronary artery. It is still there and working twelve years later, keeping that artery open, and blood flowing to my heart muscle. Dr Azar “saved my heart”. (so the nurses all said) and I could tell he was an exceptional Doctor. Some years later my cousin had the same problem, and I told him to immediately call Dr. Azar, he did, and Dr. Azar also saved his life. If you have chest pains or heart issues, definitely call Dr. Azar; He will take great care of you! God bless Dr. Azar.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Azar for over 30 years and he always spends the time that is needed, no matter how long it takes. He is sincerely concerned with his patients' well being.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Gordon J. Azar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1959)