You may also like

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Cyrus is very nice, personable, informative, and a kind doctor. I recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Didn't Help me to heal. Caused my weight to gain more with prescription. He's still a good, nice & funny dr but didn't help me at all as I was hoping for. I Perhaps he wasn't the right dr I need to seek for my benefit of diabetic. I wouldn't scandal his reputation of his practice cuz he did tried his best. It didn't work out for me as I had to quit seeking him & found a better dr that did brought me miracles to heal.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Saw Dr.Cyrus for a rare medical condition and he has been very intent on assisting me and has a wonderful bedside manner,he listens!Highly reccomend him!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Prescribed a treatment that caused great harm. Not at all concerned and would not speak to patient after the occurance. Be careful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Office staff is useless but Dr. Cyrus is excellent. Worth muddling though the office issues in order to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Takes entirely too long to get test results from the office staff. Will not answer your questions if it has not been at least 3 weeks from time of your test.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

I LOVE Dr. Cyrus. He is awesome. He takes the time to LISTEN to you and is very thorough in his work. He doesn't leave anything out when checking you out for your better health. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor for your Endocrinologist. He is very knowledgable about PCOS which is still unknown by a lot of doctors.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

the doctor himself is fine - i feel he was helpful with my needs and concerns - but i feel that his office staff could use some extra training - they seemed to be over-taxed and less than organized in their control of the office

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Cyrus has been my endocrinologist for 2+ years..wouldn't go to anyone else for my PCOS/insulin resistance/metabolic syndrome. He's gotten every out of control lab under control...you sometimes have to wait, but it's definately worth it. He is very caring and takes his time with all his patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Jahangir Cyrus's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1969)

• Anthem Mcare Replacement
United Teachers Association
Usa Healthnet
Value Options

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing g Dr Cyrus for a very long time . He is the best in his field "

November 20, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=60672'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=60672'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014