Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Galos

this doctor dresses in too many suits in way too many states

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Very good Doc, very good beside manner, would see again if need be.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

He is a awesome doctor he took very good care of my daughter denishia when she had her surgery. Two days OK and for that we think you and may God bless you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Very good Dr. Explains everything very well. Very pleasant demeanor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I was very pleased with the services Dr. Galos provided. He is a Great ENT doctor. My 1 yr old had her tonsils anx adnoids removed.. I was very nervous about it due to her age. Dr. Galos and his staff assured me everything would be okay. He also took time and explained to me every detail of what was going to happen during and after surgey what to expect. Every thing he said was true and after 2nd day you would have never expected she had her tonsils removed. Dr. Galos is the BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

After suffering with dizziness, ringing in ears and intermittent loss of hearing with no answers (had over 20 hearing tests over the years) and saw many different ENT's including Dr May at Baptist Hospital for thorough workup.. Still no answers..I had heard good things about Dr Galos so I decided to try one more time for another opinion.. ONE office visit was all it took for him to accurately diagnose and more importantly find a solution for me. I had ear tube surgery for eustachian tube dysfunction and my life has improved SOOO much. He put in T tubes and they are supposed to stay in 1-2 years. When they come out, if my problems come back I know where I'll be--in Dr. Galos office to do it again. My quality of life is so much better now. It is sad that I suffered with this condition for so long before finding Dr. Galos. In addition I have referred several friends and family members and all were very satisfied as well.. Please don't leave Martinsville Dr Galos!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

i feel Dr. Galos immediate action after examining my husband on his first visit saved my husband's life. i won't go into all the details as that medical info is protected under the HIPPA, but it's very likely my husband would have died from suffovation or strangulation in a day or 2, aside from the issue that created that problem, which left untreated, would have also killed him. with the cost of medical care anywhere, my primary concern of a doctor is his accuracy of diagnosis, knowledge and skill of treatment-which Dr. Galos possesses. My husband feels the same way about him. Dr. Galos was extremely information to both of us on the situation, and always answered any questions or concerns we had completely and thoroughly, and even gaves answers for questions we didn't know to ask. I would highly recommend him as a doctor and wouldn't considered going anywhere else for an ENT specialist.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Not a very good experience with Dr. Galos. Seems to be very knowledgable, but poor bedside manner. He was very haughty and arrogant in explaining information. I felt dismissed in sharing my concerns and made to feel if I had no reason to be there. I've been struggling with middle ear infections for over a month and I was just told to "wait it out." Even if he was telling me completely accurate information, he could have shown compassion and understanding for his patient's individual health concerns and struggle. I expected a specialist, who was empathetic to a patient taking off work, driving a long distance, and spending her money versus being made to feel as if I wasted his/my time in coming to see him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

A really great doctor. Knowledgable and friendly. Doesn't try to rush you in and out. Took the time to explain what was going on and how treatment was going to work. Staff couldn't be any nicer. Just all around good people. A pleasure to work with. I would recommend to anyone who is in need of an ENT.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Richard S. Galos's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental