Ratings for Dr. Bennett L. Wolansky

Great experience, excellent Dr and staff. Dr Wolansky came up with a painless solution to a very painful ankle problem I was having. He used a new Sonogram and Laser to solve my problem without Surgery. My insurance was accepted, and I never received a bill! Great office to go to!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

nice friendly office. very high tech! new laser treatments painfree!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

DOCTOR ANS STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. NO WAITING, TAKEN RIGHT AWAY. EXCELLENT TREATMENT AND PROBLEM SOLVED RIGHT AWAY. DR WOLANSKY VERY LOW KEY, RELAXED AND FRIENDLY AND DID NOT PUSH SURGERY LIKE MY LAST PODIATRIST.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Staff was very nice, very helpful, and put me at ease right away. Dr. Wolansky was able to relieve my pain on my FIRST visit! He answered all my questions and explained everything to me. He does all his own xrays and tests right there! I wish I would have gone to him much sooner!! I recommend this office very highly!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Excellent experience Very Friendly staff, Great doctor, friendly, ansered all questions, relieved my foot pain after one visit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

everyone very personable and friendly, Dr Wolansky took his time and explained everythimg.highly recommend this doctor and office.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Staff very professional and kind. Doctor very good, took his time. Dr. Wolansky solved my problem in three visits without surgery !!!! no more pain !!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

The staff was extremely rude and would take the time to answer my questions. I actually work in the healthcare industry and have never encountered this poor level of professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Excellent office, clean, friendly, doctor very sincere and full of information, took his time.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Bennett L. Wolansky's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

UnitedHealthcare