Ratings for Dr. Dale Steele

Although I agree the wait times are long and the receptionist some times can be a bit rushy on the phone. Dr. Steele is indeed the best doctor I had ever met. He never rushed me in my appointments and was very supportive during my pregnancy. You can ask him as many questions you like and he will patiently answer all of them. He cares a lot about his patients and have a great sense of humor. He even visited me at the hospital after my delivery. Would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Looking around the waiting room, woman have been waiting over an hour past appointment times. Terrible punctuality

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Terrible at adhering to appointment times. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Steele is very professional and knowledgeable and also very compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Why make appointments if the dr never adheres to it.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Steele is one of the best doctor I have ever met. Nice, clam, gentle, and helpful. His staff, Judy, is also excellent. She is very kind and patient. I am very lucky to have Dr. Steele as my OB.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

He is the best! Helped me through so much. Delivered both my kids.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Steele is amazing! Very knowledgeable and through. He made sure that every single one of my concerns was addressed and was very detailed in explaining the reasons, consequences and treatment. He is probably the best specialist I have seen so far. I did have to wait for an hour and a half after my scheduled appointment time, but it was well worth it. I imagine that his lack of punctuality stems from the fact that he will spend as much time with you as you need him to in order to make sure that you get all of your questions answered to your satisfaction. He is very understanding, patient and approachable. His assistant Judy is quite a character:) She is very sweet.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

dr. steele is wonderful! he helped us through a difficult miscarriage 2 years ago and has been a wonderful OB since. He really takes the time to talk- answering all your questions and concerns with detail and patience- likely the reason for the long wait times at his office, as he takes the time needed with all his patients. Judy, his receptionist, is also amazing. it took me a couple visits to warm up to her, but she really is incredible at what she does! she is caring and somehow remembers every detail- even if its been years since your last visit. definitely a wonderful practice!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Steele for an ECV to try to turn my breech baby. Before beginning, he was not happy with the referred U/S results and insisted that the hospital U/S team do a new scan before he would do the procedure to ensure everything looked fine with me and my baby. He explained the procedure thoroughly, and not once did I feel pressured to go though with it despite having five medical staff in my room. He and his resident perservered for a solid 20+ minutes and in the end were unsuccessful (the procedure has a low probably of success to begin with, especially for FTMs like myself). Despite my wanting to continue, my BP kept dropping and he wasn't willing to risk any harm to me or the baby, so I knew I was in excellent hands. Even after the procedure was done he stayed with me to chat, make sure I felt fine and we discussed the various options for delivery, which I'm sure he didn't have to do. Overall I was dreading the experience, and though it was far from pleasant, he made me feel very comfortable and in control the whole time and felt his bedside manner was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015