You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dale Steele

Dr. Steele is one of the best doctor I have ever met. Nice, clam, gentle, and helpful. His staff, Judy, is also excellent. She is very kind and patient. I am very lucky to have Dr. Steele as my OB.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

He is the best! Helped me through so much. Delivered both my kids.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Steele is amazing! Very knowledgeable and through. He made sure that every single one of my concerns was addressed and was very detailed in explaining the reasons, consequences and treatment. He is probably the best specialist I have seen so far. I did have to wait for an hour and a half after my scheduled appointment time, but it was well worth it. I imagine that his lack of punctuality stems from the fact that he will spend as much time with you as you need him to in order to make sure that you get all of your questions answered to your satisfaction. He is very understanding, patient and approachable. His assistant Judy is quite a character:) She is very sweet.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

dr. steele is wonderful! he helped us through a difficult miscarriage 2 years ago and has been a wonderful OB since. He really takes the time to talk- answering all your questions and concerns with detail and patience- likely the reason for the long wait times at his office, as he takes the time needed with all his patients. Judy, his receptionist, is also amazing. it took me a couple visits to warm up to her, but she really is incredible at what she does! she is caring and somehow remembers every detail- even if its been years since your last visit. definitely a wonderful practice!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Steele for an ECV to try to turn my breech baby. Before beginning, he was not happy with the referred U/S results and insisted that the hospital U/S team do a new scan before he would do the procedure to ensure everything looked fine with me and my baby. He explained the procedure thoroughly, and not once did I feel pressured to go though with it despite having five medical staff in my room. He and his resident perservered for a solid 20+ minutes and in the end were unsuccessful (the procedure has a low probably of success to begin with, especially for FTMs like myself). Despite my wanting to continue, my BP kept dropping and he wasn't willing to risk any harm to me or the baby, so I knew I was in excellent hands. Even after the procedure was done he stayed with me to chat, make sure I felt fine and we discussed the various options for delivery, which I'm sure he didn't have to do. Overall I was dreading the experience, and though it was far from pleasant, he made me feel very comfortable and in control the whole time and felt his bedside manner was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Steele for over 12 years and he continues to impress me. Not to mention his front of house Judy, always remembers who I am (even if it has been a few years). If you can get in I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr Steele looked after me during both complicated pregnancies . He has a good bedside manner, a sense of humour and answer my questions. Long waits at the obgyn office is inevitable in the Lower Mainland, let alone a good Dr like him. Although he did not attend the birth of my babies, he visited me at the hospital almost everyday. Judy the receptionist is very friendly and efficient, you can always count on her to follow up with you on bookings with the hospital/lab reports/ultrasound etc. I would highly recommend Dr Steele as your specialist and thank you Dr Steele and Judy!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I had Dr. Steele perform an ECV to turn my breech baby. I got the impression that he was not prepared to try hard to make the ECV a success, and he was quick to give up. He seemed more interested in making an impression on his intern. He was power-trippy, and even implied that the ECV failure was my fault because I was tensing my stomach muscles. He seemed to think this was all about him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Steele is the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He has an excellent bedside manner and always takes the time to explain everything fully. My recovery from surgery was excellent and he visited me every day in hospital which was very comforting. His receptionist Judy is also wonderful. I highly recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Dale Steele's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steele is one of the best doctor I have ever met. Nice, clam, gentle, and helpful. His staff, Judy, is also excellent. She is very kind and patient. I am ve..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best! Helped me through so much. Delivered both my kids. "

August 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15034948311".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steele is amazing! Very knowledgeable and through. He made sure that every single one of my concerns was addressed and was very detailed in explaining the ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "dr. steele is wonderful! he helped us through a difficult miscarriage 2 years ago and has been a wonderful OB since. He really takes the time to talk- answering..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Steele for an ECV to try to turn my breech baby. Before beginning, he was not happy with the referred U/S results and insisted that the hospi..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience. He's friendly, thorough and knowledgeable. I've seen him in his clinic and in the hospital and he's been wonderful each time."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Steele for over 12 years and he continues to impress me. Not to mention his front of house Judy, always remembers who I am (even if it ha..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Steele looked after me during both complicated pregnancies . He has a good bedside manner, a sense of humour and answer my questions. Long waits at the obgyn..."

November 12, 2014