Ratings for Dr. Dale Steele

Dr. Steele is terribly and dangerously uniformed about gynecological disorders such as Endometriosis, despite the fact that 10% of women have it. It felt like the 1950's being told that I couldn't actually feel the horrible pain that I was suffering from for months at a time with no diagnosis from this "specialist". After he told my GP that the intense pain I complained of was psychosymptomatic, I had a laparoscopic surgery done through another doctor, which confirmed Stage 2 Endometriosis! One should wonder what else he misses? Dr. Steele needs to be better educated in gynecology or else just specialize in obstetrics. Furthermore, his receptionist needs to learn that it's rude to reprimand patients whose tax dollars are paying her salary, and not Dr. Steele.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I always walk away from the clinic with a smile on face. Dr . Steele knows how to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. He uses the right amount of humour, professionalism and knowledge. Yes you wait but it's worth it because you get as much time as you need, will all your questions answered, when it's your turn.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Havent even seen the Doctor yet and I am already put off by his receptionist. She talks so fast and is rude and doesnt even let you talk. Hope my experience with him will be a better one. The ratings are for his receptionist as I have yet to see him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Although I agree the wait times are long and the receptionist some times can be a bit rushy on the phone. Dr. Steele is indeed the best doctor I had ever met. He never rushed me in my appointments and was very supportive during my pregnancy. You can ask him as many questions you like and he will patiently answer all of them. He cares a lot about his patients and have a great sense of humor. He even visited me at the hospital after my delivery. Would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Looking around the waiting room, woman have been waiting over an hour past appointment times. Terrible punctuality

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Terrible at adhering to appointment times. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Steele is very professional and knowledgeable and also very compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Why make appointments if the dr never adheres to it.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Steele is one of the best doctor I have ever met. Nice, clam, gentle, and helpful. His staff, Judy, is also excellent. She is very kind and patient. I am very lucky to have Dr. Steele as my OB.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

He is the best! Helped me through so much. Delivered both my kids.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015